38.

Kim's POV

"I love you"

I couldn't get the stupid smile off my lips as I stare at the sexy ass woman on top of me with her head on my chest while I thread my fingers through her hair letting the thoughts of yesterday consume my mind.

Narrator POV (yesterday)

"I love you" kim froze when that escape her lips before pulling back and staring at the woman in shock while she was in shock also.

"I-" she was cut off by daniella's lips to hers which she gladly took pulling the tall woman by her buttoned shirt while daniella's hands caressed the short woman's cheek.

The kiss was slow and passionate as they both poured their soul into the deep warmth adoration they felt towards each other not wanting to let go as they lived in the moment.

pouring their hearts in the kiss not pulling back caring less if anyone was watching, whimpers soon left the short woman's lips as Daniella nibble on her lip then slip her tongue in when kim let her.

Slowly the kiss got sloppy and needy, they could feel the tension and lust coming off them but daniella pulled away first from the lost of air and even though kim felt a little disappointed she understood since she was also dying.

A playful smile made it's way to daniella's lips as she stare down at the woman in front of her who quickly look away trying to hide her redden cheeks.

Daniella turn her head back to hers before staring deeply into the woman's eyes "I love you too" she breathe out and Kim's eyes widen as she stare at daniella "y-you do?" She asked and Daniella stared at her annoyed causing her to laugh and reach up pecking the tall woman's lips.

"Come on let's go" Daniella said after a while pulling kim to the car then got in the back and watch as Joe wind up the tinted window that divide them into half and gave them privacy, watching with a smirk daniella then pull kim onto her lap and press her lips to hers.

Kim immediately caught on deepening the kiss as she wrap her arms around daniella's neck while daniella had her hands running up and down Kim's thighs causing her to throb and moan into her mouth as daniella suck on Kim's tongue.

A smirk was playing on her lips as she she could feel kim throbbing on her lap but she said nothing and only carry her hands up more to the woman's clothed core, she dip her head to Kim's neck then place soft kisses here and there causing the woman to whine "daniella stop" kim breathe out.

She did as told and stopped her movements "yes?" She ask staring at the woman who was frustrated and angry "if you keep teasing me I'll give you blue balls tonight" kim threatened.

"You wouldn't" daniella stated causing the woman to raise a brow "we'll see" was all she said and that was the only thing that could convince daniella "ok I'll stop" she quickly said pulling the woman back on her lap.

Daniella reach forward and peck Kim's lips but the woman still had a scowl on her lips so she kept pecking it over and over until a smile made it's way to her woman's lips "I'm not smiling with you" kim mumble out but daniella only hummed "not with but at" she grin.

Daniella's hand then went back to massaging the inside of Kim's thighs causing the woman to move a little from the tingling she could feel from there to her core, Daniella moved her hand closer and brush her fingers against Kim's clothed front causing the woman breathing to increase.

The intense eye contact and the tingling between Kim's leg caused the woman to go weak. Daniella didn't break eye contact as she then spin them causing Kim's back to be met with the car seat and she on top of kim.