27.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" She asked slowly.

𖨆

"Yes" Kim breathe out, panting slightly from their heated kiss.

"Can I" Daniella asked looking at Kim's silver pins then at the jet black haired girl who hod without any hesitation.

"Words" Daniella gritted out causing a pool of wetness between Kim's legs and she couldn't wait for what Daniella was gonna do to her.

choochie clench

"Yes" Kim whisper and Daniella hum before unclipping them both and pull the dress down slowly from Kim's shoulders and off her arms leaving it at herwaist.

Kim watch growing nervously as Daniella stood there staring at her breasts and Kim could feel her cheeks heating up just by under her intense stare.

Both of them

The black head woman looked back at Kim before pressing her lips to hers and Kim didn't hesitate to cup her cheek moaning when she sucked on her lip then pulling back making it release a pop sound before kissing down her gentille fille jaw then to her neck that she attacked with hot wet kisses.

Sweet girl

A gasped left the Korean woman lips as the woman in front her sucked on her pulse point leaving various of marks on Kim's neck before moving down to Kim's collar bone sucking harshly getting a loud moan from the short lady in front her.

Kim gasped when she felt something pressed up against her center causing her to push her himself upward to feel some sort of friction on the place her focus was more on.

Daniella groan when Kim kept rolling her hips as moans left her lips which she try shuffle by biting her lip, Daniella caught on to what Kim was trying to do but didn't go there yet and with a devilish smirk she kiss down the valley of Kim's breasts then took one of the pink buds in her mouth flicking it with her tongue and suck softly.

Whimpers left the tall haired girl as Daniella toyed with her now harden nipples but that wasn't enough for Kim she wanted more so taking matters into her own hands she palmed Daniella's Crotch causing the Italian woman to gasped.

"Kim" Daniella's release her woman's pretty nipples at look at her with a stern look but Kim was too arousal and in need to even give a damn.

"Please" she begged under Daniella's intense eye contact which only made her clitoris getting more erect than before, she just wanted Daniella to be inside her.

"Please what" Daniella asked before biting on Kim's bottom lips causing her to moan loudly in her mouth and it was like music to the Italian woman's ears, it's something she never wants to end.

Kim gulp as Daniella's hand travel up towards her thighs rubbing circles on her thighs, the contact was so subtle yet intimated and it only made Kim's clit pulse with desire as it neared her front.

Kim's panty was completely ruined by now and she could barley get out what she was begging for and even though she felt pathetic for wanting to do it in a bathroom at an corporation event she didn't care all she wanted was the hot woman in front her.

"Please take me" Kim finally got the courage to speak causing the Italian woman to smirk and pull away but left her hands the same place.

"Do I have your consent to do what ever I want with you tonight or just for the little time we have in this restroom, Kim" Daniella asked and Kim gulp knowing she's gonna regret it but she still nodded.