34.

"Fuck right there" Kim moan out as Daniella suck on her clit playing with her bold of nerves as she curl her fingers inside the woman fingering her hard and fast nonstop.

Kim's back arched off the bed gripping Daniella's hair hard when she felt her orgasm nearing and with a loud moan she released on Daniella's fingers but Daniella didn't stop pounding into Kim causing the woman to try and push her away when the pleasure became too much.

Daniella didn't move or stop then she got up when Kim was being stubborn and spanked Kim on the clit harshly causing the woman to squirt with a loud moan then she took her fingers out and look down at the flushed woman "did I just...?" Kim asked causing Daniella to chuckle "good morning to you too" Daniella said before laying down.

After Kim's recovery she got up and sat on top of Daniella before reaching down and pecking her lips causing the woman to smile with her eyes still closed, she pull Kim down catching up the short woman by surprise then opened her eyes and kiss her Principessa.

"Good morning" Kim whispered against Daniella's lips before pulling away and looking at the time that was on the alarm "we should probably get up now, melia wakes up early on her birthdays" Kim said before getting up and heading to the bathroom then look back when she didn't feel Daniella's presence "you not gonna shower with me?" The woman asked with a frown causing the tall woman to get up and scoop up the short woman over her shoulder, entering the bathroom and didn't waste time to get in the shower "Do I have to pleasure you back?" Kim asked.

"No you don't have to my love" Daniella smiled and put the woman down who nod an okay and took down the shampoo then squeeze it into her hand and rub it up then slap Daniella's ass cheeks causing the woman to roll her eyes and Kim giggling because she made it their routine so it's like this every morning.

They both took turns to clean each other then got out and both head down stairs after they got in their clothes and it wasn't a lie Amelia was already up and sitting on the stool eating fruits then look up to see Daniella and her sister "good morning" she greeted and Kim hummed and Daniella greeted her back "hey kiddo" Amelia looked up at Daniella

"Wanna go to a brunch with me?" Daniella asked and Amelia nod before sprinting to her room causing Daniella to chuckle "mmm I have to go now" Kim said after kissing Daniella's lips who nod and peck her forehead.

Kim left then soon Amelia came down stairs "where's kim?" She asked looking around "she left to get some things done at work" Daniella said and a pain shot through Amelia's chest but she push it down in the meantime because she's gonna come back right?, she has to' was her thoughts before looking up at Daniella "come on let's go also you don't mind if I bring my sis and her friend along do you?" Danielle asked as they both head to her black Jeep Wrangler

"Nah I don't mind, I just want the food honestly" Amelia smiled and Daniella nod before getting in the jeep and so did Amelia, starting the Jeep she pull out the garage then shut it back and drove out heading to her mothers house where she knew the two annoying flys would be.

"DANIIIII" the annoying flys squealed as they ran to the woman who was heading towards them "thank you for taking them" Daniella's mama said and she nod with a smile "come on annoying flys" she said before walking back to the Jeep "I'm no fly, mama tell her" "you're the fly" they both said in unsion.

They both opened the passenger side and froze when they saw Amelia but still got in "Hello" Veronica greeted Amelia who smile at her "Hi" she replied back "her cheeks are so fat, she's so cute" Lizzy whisper nudging Veronica who slapped her hand away causing the girl to frown.

"I'm Veronica and that's Lizzy, you must be Amelia Kim's sister yeah?" Veronica asked and Amelia nod a yes "I could have introduced myself you know" Lizzy argued "shut up I already did, bite me" Veronica sassed but as soon as Lizzy was about to say something daniella did "can you both stop talking for like ten seconds" she said clearly annoyed.