36.

Kim and Angelina was at Valeria's house, they wanted to have fun together since it's been a while since they have and they didn't like that especially Angelina who missed her best friend more than anything, so they all planned to go out tonight to the gayest club ever and get wasted possibly killing their selves too.

Nah never mind.

They all got ready up in Valeria master bedroom, who didn't flat iron their hair curled it who didn't curled it went in a slicked back ponytail, they got on their almost alike dresses but didn't wear anything too revealing knowing the lovers they had and their possessiveness.

The all went down after finish getting ready and ran to the kitchen for shot glasses, Angelina filled everyone's glass with liquor and yelled "TO US BITCHESS" then they all chugged the drink and immediately start coughing then laughed "you idiot that's not liquor it's some strong shit, Valeria I didn't know you was this bad" kim chuckle causing the others to laugh.

"I've never drink that in my life" Valeria replied and kim stared at her in a are you serious way before pulling her and Angelina out the door, they all ran towards Valeria car and quickly got in not waiting for a second they sped off ont9 the road laughing and yells filled the car as they drove to the club.

They had now arrived at the club but the line was longer that how Angelina argues, groaning because it was too long but Valeria knew a way to get in she carried them around the back and smile at the big guy who looked like a guard "hiiii leoo" she grin and a groan came from him as he moved out the way letting us in.

"Is he always there?" Angelina asked as they head inside from through the back entrance "no but on the last week days and all weekends he is" Valeria smile then their ears was now deff from the loud music and eyes being flashed by the many colours and people.

They didn't wait any more time to go over to the bar "Valeria" the bartender greeted and Valeria smiled "alex, I didn't know you were working today, these are my friends, kim and Angelina, Angelina and kim, alex" she smiled and they said their nice to meet you's then ordered their drink but 3 shots for each of them first.

They chugged all of them then Angelina pull kim on the dance floor and the two started dancing then Angelina make a come here motion with her finger towards Valeria who laughed and shook her head but Angelina shook hers in a questioning way then went up and pull Valeria off the stool and onto the dance floor.

The three ladies laughed the whole time as they danced on each other and the music echoing in their ears as they did, the liquor filled their bodies and so did excitement, little lust? Hm maybe.

They danced off the first round of alcohol then went back for more but Kik felt upset and she didn't like that feeling that the atmosphere suddenly got cold and it felt weird but she paid it no mind and went back to having her fun not wanting to spoil girls night.

As if it was a sign she heard a distance sound then almost everyone stopped but some didn't "lina I don't like the way I feel" kim whisper to Angelina who nod and look at Valeria do did the same so they quickly went over to the bartender alex only for a set of gunshots to go off and then club now filled with screaming and shouting.

The three woman was pulled over the counter by alex who put the to sit and told them to say not a word then told them she would be back "has this happened before" Angelina whispered and Valeria shook her head "no never" the two look over to kim who didn't looked scared or frightened only angry but Angelina pulled her into her arms and they all stayed like that until further notice.

Alex had called vera since she knew her and vera came immediately "come on let's go" vera said towards the three woman who got up and followed behind her to the car, kim did get cut because of the glass and Angelina was scratched on her leg.

Vera took Valeria to Samantha's house then kim to daniella's and ensure she went in wishing her a good luck then drive off after kim got in, she held he palm and head up the stairs entering the room only for hers and Daniella's eyes to meet.

"Kim where the hell have you been" daniella asked well more liked gritted out as she stare at the woman who didn't answer "I- out with lina and Val" she whispered not looking into daniella's eyes.

"And you couldn't answer your phone?!, Kim it's four in the fucking morning!-"

"I-I'm sorry" she cut daniella off who scoffed and walk closer to her then pull her to the bathroom and sit her on the sink top removing the hand she had hiding her palm then took out the first aid and took the glass out then dress it.

"What happened?" Daniella asked and Kim bit her lip before looking away, daniella turn her head back towards her "I'm talking to you" daniella stated "I- we went to this club and then um we started having fun then there were gun shots and the bartender umm I alex pulled us over the counter and called vera after everything settled down" Kim explain.

"What if you had got hurt kim?" Daniella asked and kim went to apologize but daniella cut her off "I don't need no apology because if you were hurt or worse dead do you think that apology could heal or make you come back no" daniella gritted out and Kim stayed quiet the whole time then watch as daniella scoff and walk out the bathroom then took up a pillow and blanket which alerted kim.

"Dani where are you going" Kim asked blocking daniella from leaving "I'm going downstairs" daniella stated and kim felt her heartache because she didn't want daniella to leave but she understand that she was angry so she let her through then went and took a shower then put on daniella's hoodie and boxers and climb into bed hugging a pillow.

kim didn't fall asleep at all instead she waited for a bit then got up and went down stairs to see daniella sleeping, she carefully move her hand and got in the couch with daniella putting the woman's arm over her then finally closing her eyes letting the darkness take over.

You have completed another chapter 🙌🏾💍

Thank you for reading ᐖ❤

To make her happy ☆↝★

also please leave a comment ⍢⃝

-M