39.

Abigail's P.O.V

Ever since the day after Malia's birthday she's been acting weird, as expected. She ignored me and Liz the whole week so I had Liz stop running after her every minute knowing that she would come around one day when she's ready.

Stretching my lazy arms and feet I push Liz off of me and get up heading to the bathroom to do my business, I then pull my clothes up and went to wash my hands only to feel someone's arms wrapped around me, instantly knowing who it was I didn't bother turning around.

I dry my hands and groan when Liz wouldn't let me go "let go" I sigh only to receive a shook of the head "no. You woke me up" Liz complained hiding her face in my neck "why won't she just come around" Liz ask with a frown as she pull away.

"She will, you big baby" I tease as I exit the bathroom, entering the room "I'm hungry" Lizzy complained as she followed close behind "eat me" I shrug then sat back on the bed only to feel a sting to my cheek "ow! What the fuck" I gasped out before looking at Liz who grinned at me.

"You said to eat you" she shrug still staring at me, rolling my eyes I push her away from out my face and got up "what do you want to eat" at that she sparked up before listing out the things she wanted.

Humming as she yap away, she finally stopped and a sigh left my lips "that's all?" Asking just to make sure she then nod before shooting up to her feet following me "why are you following me?" Asking I didn't look back as I took up the car keys "I wanna come" she fuss, sighing I hum and wait for her to slip into her slippers then walked through the door that she opened for me.

We head to the car and I got in the drivers seat and her in the passenger seat, starting the car I then pull out of the yard and onto the road "seatbelts on. And get your ass over here" I scolded as Liz had half her body in the front and half around the back looking for something "I'm coming I'm coming" she hurried out before pulling something over with her, as soon as she sat and pull the seatbelt over I press on gas and head straight to the supermarket.

It didn't take us long to reach at the most common and known supermarket in the area of course owned by the one and only Daniella Monroe. I look for a spot to park and after a while I finally found one and took it before shutting off the car and getting out, hand in hand Liz and I head to the elevator so it would be more easier than having to walk back all the way down stairs.

At the ding of the elevator we finally exit and was hit in the face by the wonderful scent inside the supermarket which was busy as always, I turn to Liz to say something but she was already pulling me off with the trolley she had already fetch, to the snack aisle.

I took it from her while she took up the snacks she wanted and throw them in as her attempt to play basketball she say, shaking my head I only grab a couple Pringles and honey BBQ flavored twists fritos while she grabbed almost everything. I swear it's like having a child except not actually having one.

We had move on and went down the aisle with the refrigerators packed with drinks and more liquid stuff. I didn't take much while she just took what she needed and then pull the trolley to the candy aisle which I just gave up at this point and left her a small shopping basket before walking away to the meat aisle or whateva you wanna call it.

Slowly pushing the trolley looking for the perfect sized chicken and wings while some shrimp and some other sea food too "hey" I heard a familiar voice called out but not really paying attention I just kept on looking then reach over to grab a bag of shrimp I saw a feet behind me "hey..." With that I stood up straight and look at the person behind me with an raised brow.

"Amelia." I breathe out. Never thought I would see her in an supermarket...probably with kim or Daniella maybe.

"Hey... Hi how have you been" she asked with a small smile.