41.

"Of course I know it's you! I'm not that drunk but even kim Doesn't know who kim is so I'll ask you again who the fuck are you because you clearly haven't been my kim and you're gonna sit your ass down and tell me why you came into my life and now making it a fucking reck" Daniella gritted out violently with the gun still pressed to Kim's or should I say Ms unknown forehead.

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

Narrator

Slowly with the gun still pressed to Kim's head, the woman made her way towards the bed before turning and sitting still, she knew even in her drunken state Daniella was still sober and wasn't gonna forget anything that's gonna happen tonight.

"Who are you" Daniella asked after she had pull one of the couches and took a seat on it with the gun beside her.

"M-my name i-is Lee Chae-Yeong" Kim whispered as she stare at Daniella who held a emotionless face but deep down was trying to remember why the name sounded so familiar.

I red that in Korea they use the family name then the given and Chae-Yeong is pronounced chay-young.

"I know you're name isn't Daniella, Leondre" Chae-Yeong said and Leondre hummed

They will now be referred by their real names but I will still refer to the as their used names if it becomes difficult for you/my tuff ass brain remember.

"Can't tell when last I've heard that name" Leondre stated before patting her gun.

"So lemme guess, you've been sent to kill me yada yada yada...." Leondre asked clearly bored

"Can I show you something?" Chae-Yeong asked but leondre only starred at her

"Do you wanna die" Leondre asked before getting up and reaching for her gun

"No." Chae-Yeong replied but stood up as well which didn't alerted Leondre one bit but only followed her

Chae-Yeong took up a piece of paper and a pen before taking up her bag and head to the bathroom with Leondre on her tail, she the close the door and place the bag down before writing on the piece of paper.

'He's listening but he isn't watching. Take your clothes off and wash off then put on the ones in the bag' chae-Yeong wrote as she stare at Leondre who only rose a brow then stared back at her in a challenging way.

Chae-Yeong sighed before stripping out of her clothes and then enter the shower and soon Leondre following after. The two took a quick wash off but didn't once touch or spoke to each other, they got out and both put the clothes on then quickly chae-Yeong escorted Leondre out to the car.

They both got in and chae-Yeong sped off before looking at her watch "here" she said handing Leondre a burner phone.

"Why do I need this" Leondre asked with an raised brow

"To stay in touch"

"Who said I wanted to stay in touch with you"

Ouch.

"We have to cooperate and work together Leondre. I'm risking my families life right now." Chae-Yeong sighed as she stepped on the gas going faster.

"Why didn't you just kill me, I mean you had plenty of chances, you could've stifled me with your pu-"

"Leondre" chae-Yeong gritted out

"I can never see my self hurting you" chae-Yeong admitted but leondre just had to respond back with something smart.

"You are, right now" leondre stated

"Physically leondre physically" chae-Yeong responded

"You shouldn't. At all" Leondre stated before pulling her seat belt off and winding down the window.