16.

Kim's POV

"What's going on here?"

▫️

My head snapped to the voice which was from the one and only Ms. Monroe who did not look pleased with what was being displayed in front her.

As I look around the girl who accidentally bumped into me froze but Sam slowly turned around as she stare at Ms. Monroe and since no one was saying anything I spoke up.

"Uh....the coffee was spilled over me by accident so my top was soaked and it was hot as you know so I took it...off ?" It was more of a question since I shrugged because of the look she had on her face.

"I'm so sorry it was my fault, I-I was rushing and I didn't s-see her" the same unknown girl said to who I didn't know the name of.

"Ms. Rose?" Ms. Monroe asked directly to the girl who nod a yes.

"You may leave and head to the floor below this one my partner will interview you" Ms. Monroe said and the girl nod before apologizing again and rush out the office which left the three of us in here.

"Soo....." I mumbled since it was awfully quiet.

"Come with me" was all Ms. Monroe said before walking out the office, with a nod I jump off the table before thanking Sam and rush behind her.

The janitor was already doing his job and I quickly apologize to him for the large mess before entering Ms. Monroe office and follow behind her.

I watch as she made a call and told me to sit on the couch so I did as told and waited on her to finish talking.

She finally hanged up and look at me so I stare right back at her.

"Who's your partner" it came out before I could even stop myself.

"Why would you like to know" she asked and I faught the urge to roll my eyes or glare at her.

"Just curious" I murmured and she him but said nothing else so I stayed quiet and let the silence consume us.

"Your office won't be next to
Ms. Bailey as of tomorrow" she said after a while and I stare at her in shock.

"Why not?" I grumble out, I may not like Sam that much but I love messing with her.

"Because I said so" was all she said which pissed me off more.

"Where is my office gonna be then?"

"In here"

"I-" I was cut off by the door slamming open and a woman who looked in her fifties or so walked in, with a kiss to Ms. Monroe cheek she looked at me.

"Is this her dearie?" She asked and Ms. Monroe nod a yes.

"Aww she's so cute, hi dear" she said directly at me with a smile.

"Hi" I smiled back at her and she walked up to me before ssitting beside me.

"Is it ok if I touch your chest?" She asked and for some reason I nod.

With a hum she touched it and I flinched.

She click her tongue before taking something out her bag.

"Here, you should rub this on the area that's burning you but do it after you bathe" she said with a smile and I return one and took the cream from her.

"Thank you" I looked at the thing then back at her.

She got up and kiss Ms. Monroe cheek again before smacking it slightly and scolding her about something while I sat there laughing my ass off.

With a bye she left and Ms. Monroe looked at me, I immediately shut up.

"You can use my office shower" she said as I stood up.

"You have a shower in her?"

"That's what I said"

With an eye roll I asked her where and she showed me then asked me for my size and of course I told her before going to shower.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was now wearing an expensive designer outfit which perfectly fit me and no matter how many times I tried declining it she wouldn't let me so of course I had to wear it.

They got rid of my other clothes and now I was stuck in her office doing something she asked me to.

As soon as I finished I quickly call Angelina back to hear the news about the date she's gonna have with vera tonight.

We both talked on the phone making a lot of noise in Ms. Monroe's office but who was I to care she didn't complain or anything just walked out.

I did more work before getting to get off early today because of the incident and I found out the girl name was Valerie rose and she's really sweet, we both had lunch together and I got to know her.

Ms. Monroe have been giving Sam hell from what happened today and I don't know why but I felt bad for her so I begged for her and that was the worst decision I had made in my life.

I got home and helped Angelina get ready and of course brought my sister boba which made her talked to me but was still sulking about everything.

Pushing Angelina out the door with my sister help since she was nervous for the first time in her life which made me laugh honestly it was funny.

After finally getting her out we shut the door and head to the living room, throwing ourselves on the couch with a sigh.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

(WC-939)

-M