21.

Narrator

There stood Kim still shocked as she stared at Alexis in front of her, not muttering a word.

Daniella stood there confused at the two with her eyebrow raised and her arms folded.

Now there is Alexis who held an wicked smirk which was visible between them all.

They all could feel the tension in the air but no one said a word well because Alexis was waiting on Kim to say something but watch as Kim open and close her mouth each time from not knowing what to say

With an eye roll "pleasure to meet you again Ms. Reed" Daniella said as politely as she could.

Alexis head snap to Daniella's before smiling at her "pleasure to meet you Ms. Monroe" Alexis said with a playful tone in her voice.

Recovering from shock Kim muttered "pleasure to meet you Ms. Reed" was all she said and so with that Daniella lead them to the elevator.

They all entered the elevator with silence and rode up to conference room in silence.

As soon as the elevator dinged and the door opened Kim quickly rush out the elevator still feeling Alexis stare on her.

She didn't enter the conference room as yet since she had to wait on Daniella first, walking in behind the two she took her seat and waited as the room got full with people.

The meeting then began when the seats were filled and everyone was ready for the presentation.

As Alexis did her presentation on the large smart board she would take glances at Kim before going back to what she was doing.

Kim sat there bounceing her feet while staring out of space not paying the woman no mind as her thoughts consume her.

She was so deep in thought that she didn't recognize the meeting was over and that Daniella was getting angry from having to be calling her name so many times.

"Ms. Miller!" Her head snapped up to Daniella with wide eyes out of shock.

"Yes" Kim gulp as she look around seeing that it was only the three in the room, as Alexis held a smirk and Daniella a not so pleasant look.

"The meeting is over" with that said Kim got up and was about to walk out but was dragged back by Alexis.

"Could I talk to you in private?" Asked Alexis but Kim only gulped and didn't look at her.

Daniella heard and wasn't so happy about that 'private talk'
"I'm not approved of that" Daniella said and Kim stood quiet.

"Why would you have to be approved Ms. Monroe" Alexis sassed a little but only received an eye roll in return.

"My girlfriend looks very uncomfortable Alexis" Daniella said with venom in her tone as she took Kim's hand out Alexis and before Alexis could utter another word she walk out the conference room with Kim.

Kim only followed still in shock by what Daniella said but went with it because she really didn't want to be left alone with Alexis.

She felt relief that Daniella saved her but a bit concern why she did it when she could have just left and went about her business.

They both entered the elevator hand in hand and as the elevator door closed Kim looked up at Daniella who looked angry.

"Why did you do that" Kim voice her thought.

"You looked uncomfortable" came Daniella reply but Kim knew it wasn't just that but she didn't push it.

"Thank you" Kim whispered as she rock back and forth on her feet while looking down.

Daniella didn't reply and that caused Kim to look up to see Daniella already looking at her, hesitating at first she tried again with a sigh as she rap her arms around Daniella and hide her face in her chest.

The height difference was quite funny because of how tall Daniella is.

Now Daniella stood there shock by Kim action, not rapping her arm around the exact time but did after a while.

"She's was my boss" Kim whispered and got a hum in return to continue.

"My ex also" Daniella stiffen at that but relax after a while.

Pulling away Kim eyes were filled with tears as she smile up at Daniella who stood there kinda uncomfortable from not liking when someone cry around her or because she didn't know how to comfort them.

"I'm sorry I know it's not appropriate for a CEO and her assistant to have any kind of relationship or to be hugging and those things" Kim whispered before looking down and Turning away.

Chewing on her lip slightly Daniella turned her around and pull her to her with their bodies against each other and Kim crys fill the elevator.

After what felt like years the elevator finally came to a stop but Kim didn't want to let go but she had to so doing so she wiped her eyes and walked out the elevator.

Heading to the office with Daniella following closely behind her.

"Hey k-" Valeria was cut off when Kim walked right past her and enter the office.

With a frown she was now worried why her friend ignored her presence but pushing it away as she could, she went to the elevator and went down.

Daniella entered the office after Kim then close the door and approach her.

"Do...you want to go home?" Daniella asked and Kim shook her head no.

"No I'm fine, sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable" she chuckle and Daniella told her it was ok.

They both stared at each other, Daniella stared into Kim's purple teary eyes as Kim stared into Daniella's bright blue ones, none of them looked away as they both got lost into each other's own's.

Kim bit her lip slightly before standing and pulling Daniella down then press her lips to hers with her arms around her neck.

Daniella wanted to kiss her back so badly but she knew she was hurting and it wasn't the best thing to do, pulling away with a soft smile she cares Kim's cheek.

"I would love to but it's not the best decision" Daniella whispered and Kim nod in understanding then jump on Daniella and wrap her legs around Daniella's waist and hers arms still around her neck with her face in Daniella neck.

Daniella just went with it and wrap her arms back around Kim before walking to the couch and sit down with Kim on top her.

They both stayed like that and eventually Kim fell asleep while Daniella stayed awake plotting of ways she could easily kill Alexis Marlee Reed.

-M