24.

Kim's POV

I stood inside the airport grinning from ear to ear with Daniella by my side but on the phone with someone while I wait on my #1 wifey to show up.

As if like she smelt me, there was Angelina charging towards me with full speed and with an jump with both fell laughing.

"I'm still so skinny remember" I laughed and she rolled her eyes before smiling and getting off me then help me up.

"I missed you" she pout and I wrap my arms around her with a smile.

"Yeah yeah I guess I did too"

"Bitch?" She pulls back and look at me.

"I'm playing I'm playing" I chuckle before turning around to the other two who said not a word to each other, mainly because vera was trying to get Daniella off the phone while Daniella was shooing her.

Chuckling at the both Angelina dragged me to the car after asking vera to carry the luggages.

"Soooooo, what's up with you and Daniella" she grin shaking me slightly.

"Ok ok" I smiled before telling her everything, eventually Daniella and vera firstin the car and Joe carried us to Vera's house first.

We settled there for a while since me and Angelina was too busy catching up while the other two was in the kitchen doing whatever.

"I'm hungry" Angelina complains and I didn't look at her "ki-"

"I'm not cooking for you" she frown at that before pushing me with her feet.

"But I just got back, pleaseeeeeee"

"No"

"Pretty please"

"Nuh uh"

"Pretty please with my tiddies on top"

"What" I looked at her with a raised brow and she chuckled before giving up and heading to the kitchen but not before dragging me up to follow her.

"Yes they said the pa-" As soon as we entered the kitchen vera stopped talking and they both looked at us.

"What are you two talking about"
Angelina said before walking to the refrigerator.

"Just work stuff" vera replied and Angelina hummed before shutting the fridge too harsh causing me to jump slightly.

"Vera I'm hungry and kim won't cook for me" she whines and hide her face in Vera's chest.

"Angel I cooked for you the wh-"

"I'm still hungry" Angelina said cutting off Vera and with a sigh Vera kiss Angelina forehead and told her she'll whip up something for her real quick.

I stood there staring at Daniella and I knew she could feel my stare on her as the side of the lips curved while she did whatever on her phone.

With an eye roll I walked away mainly because I know she's gonna follow me.

I head towards the door to the back ward but was stopped by a hand on my waist and was now spinned around so I was now looking up at her.

"Yes?" I asked with an attitude but failed at my mission when she laughed and opened the door then carried me with her.

"We both know you're not mad моя красота" she smile softly at me.

"Whatever" I grumble out before wrapping my arms around her and place my chin on her chest still looking at her.

She was about to say something but was cut off by the ring of her phone, she then looked at me silently asking if she could answer and I nod before moving away but she grabbed me from leaving, pulling me back to her chest.

"Yes she is" she replied to the person before looking at me and I look back at her confused.

"Seriously Valeria" she sighs before handing me the phone and I took it.

Seriously Vanessa

"Kimmi why aren't you answering your phone" Valeria voice ring my ears and I chuckle.

"Sorry V I turned it off"

She sigh then I heard some shuffles before it stopped "it's fine, are you ok" she asked.

"Yes, are you" I knew by her tone she wasn't.

"Uh yeah I guess, ok I'll leave you to be now" she said quickly and hang up before I could even say anything.

I look at Daniella then hand her, her phone and she took it "why did Valeria called on your phone" I was just curious that's all.

"She's my cousin" Daniella said and I stood there shocked.

"She's your- why didn't you tell me"

"I don't mix work life with personal" was all she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah ok" I shrug before walking away but didn't get far since I was stopped.

"Where are you going" she asked

"I'm going to check on Angelina" I told her and she stared into my eyes searching for something so I reached up and flick her ear then ran off.

As soon as I stepped inside I stick my tongue out at her then slide the door shut and head to the kitchen and wished I had stayed outside with Daniella by what my virgin eyes witness.

I quickly leave the kitchen and back out the back yard to Daniella only to be lifted and thrown into the pool.

-M