4.

Kim's POV

"Ah miss Monroe you're earlier than I thought" a tall looking professional but kinda old guy said.

"And who might you be dear?" He asked politely with a small smile.

Before I could answer miss Monroe did "she's no one, let's get on with this shit, yah?"

'Rude' "actually I'm-"

"Like I said no one" she cut me off before I could complete my sentence.

"Ok let's go" the guy said before walking away as we follow.

"Why you being a bitch?" I asked not even caring she's my boss.

She raised a eyebrow before answering "I'm not. That mother fucker isn't someone you just tell your name and get along with it".

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"I guess you'll never know or maybe just for now" she said with a slight smirk before walking away leaving me standing there confused as hell.

--------------------------------------------

I was standing outside the owner of the company office while she was in there talking to the Mr. Ace wife.

"Hey, who are you? " I turned around before knowledging the person in front me.

"A person" came my reply, he rolled his eyes before crossing his arms.

"I can see that"

"Then why'd you ask" I said a raised brow.

"Ugh so annoying" he grumbled out

"I didn't tell you to approach or talk to me so...don't care if I'm annoying, brat" I said knowing it's just gonna get him more irritated.

"I'm not a brat you-"

"Are you gay?" I asked out of the blue.

"What the hell no I-I'm not"

"Sooo you are cool"

"I-I'm NOT!"

"Sheesh no need to shout"

"Ugh you're just wasting my time"

"Nah you are, I'm sure I didn't tell you to approach me"

"Whatever Bye." he said before walking off which caused me to giggle waving at him.

"I hope I can meet you again so we can have fun" I said with a grin.

he stopped before turning around and look at me with an "are you serious look"

"Ew"

"What are y- boy no I'm a coochie girl"

"Disgusting" he spat before walking away.

"Tell yuh mama ok I bet she prefer coochie on the down low"

"You never stop do you" a voice said behind me which caused me to jump.

"Stop what" I asked innocently as I turn around.

"Nothing let's go" she said before walking off while I follow behind her to the elevator.

"Wait isn't this the boss elevator"

"Do I look like a care" she asked

"Clearly" was all I said before looking her up and down and something caught my eyes.

"Why's your knuckles so red?"

It's nothing" she sigh before placing her hands in her pocket.

What do you mean it's nothing it's something, let me see" I said before grabbing her hand as I examine her knuckles which was red and have bruises on it.

I touched it which caused her to flinch a bit at the moment I stood there blabbering I didn't even know how close we were until I looked up.

"What did you do" I whisper not breaking eye contact as I was still holding her hand.

She sigh before replying "I beat-

"YOU BEAT A WOMAN!"

"no you idiot, I don't do those stuff to innocent women"

"SO YOU STILL BEAT WOMAN! wait hay what's that supposed to mean" I asked looking at her confused.

"Do you ever just shut up" she asked with an attitude.

"Nope" I said proudly.

"Ah yeah I can see that now, are you gonna let go off my hand or what"

With that said I let go and turn from her "well sorry that I was
wo-curious" I quickly caught my self before I slipped as I grumble out.

--------------------------------------------

We made it back to the company and I followed her all the way to her office

"Why you following me?"

"Because I just am" I said before entering after her and close the door behind me.

"Do you have a first aid kit?"

"Yes why?"

"Where" I asked as I walk to her desk.

"Here" she said as she take it out and gave it to me.

I took it before sitting on her table and opening it.

"What are you doing, get of my table" she said with a serious tone which I couldn't care one bit about.

"Give me your hand" I said but I took it before she could fully give it to me and rest it on my leg since she took too long.

I took out the alcohol and pour some on the cotton before wiping the cuts.

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

-M