3.

Kim's POV

"I need the schedule"

"For...."

"Yup her"

Sam hummed before emailing it to me then gave me a folder.

"Whatever you need is in there and I emailed you her schedule, you'll be making the plans and stuffs for now"

"Ok got it, thanks"

"Just doing my job"

"Bitch" I mumbled under my breath as I walk out and head to my office.

--------------------------------------

I quickly gather the things together before taking up the tablet they gave me.

I head to her office and knocked before entering only to see the woman I bumped into troubling Ms. Monroe.

I cleared my throat gaining both their attention "your schedule" I said as I walk up to her.

"You have an meeting with Mr. Kim and the others in 5 minutes"

"Hmm cancel"

'bruh...' "Umm I can't do that because he demanded that you have to meet him"

"And I said cancel, do what you're told"

'Why don't you do what you're told you hot bitch'

"Yeah sorry I'll do that also you have a meeting in 20 minutes at the ace company"

"Mmm I'll call in, cut it short"

"Ok 10 minutes?"

"No I know I'm gonna end up putting a bullet through their son's thick skull" she sounded a little too serious but whateva.

"5 minutes then?" I asked slightly irritated.

"Mmm" she hum before making a phone call.

I turn to leave only to be stopped by her voice "did I say you could leave?"

"No but yes if you understand" I smile before walking out and closing the door.

I release a sigh before heading to my assigned office.

I put all the things down before making some changes.

--------------------------------

I ended up losing track of time only to be frightened by a knock.

"Let's go" the hot bitch said before walking away.

'Sheesh mami' I got up before taking up the tablet and walk quickly after her.

We were now taking the elevator, she stood there tall and hot with an serious face and here I am like the short Smurf I am.

"Do you ever smile?"

"Do you never not ask something stupid?

"Why are you so mean" I fake frown.

"Don't take it to heart" she said before walking out the elevator.

'Got a nice ass tho' 'wait what?'

I follow behind her as she got in her personal driver car and so did I.

"Thank you" I smile and he returned an polite smile before closing the door and got around to his side.

He got in before driving off, I took out my phone as I text the ugly bitch.

"What are you doing?"

"Watching girls eat other girls coochies wanna watch?"

She cringed up her nose before replying "you have no filter, you know that"

"Yup and I love this no filter mouth" I grin before going back to A since she kept blowing up my phone.

"We're here" The driver said as he open the door to my side first.

I turn to Ms. Monroe and stick my tongue out at her before climbing out the car quickly and shut the door.

She got out on the other side before walking around looking all powerful and sexy but mean.

"Brat"

"Who are you call a brat"

"Who else other than you"

"I-"

"Shut it let's go blabber mouth" she said before walking into the company.

I frown as I follow behind her.

'Witch'.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Oml I'm tired 😪

Also if I use ' it's her thoughts

-M