$ 28 $

CHAPTER 28
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"You good?" Fezco asked Estrella once she was in his car, driving off immediately since he couldn't be wasting any more time.

He knew Mouse didn't like when he was late to a deal, but he wasn't about to make Estrella wait after reading her text.

Estrella had said her goodbyes to her friends after an encounter with Nate, which made her even more uncomfortable and made her wanna go home even more than she already did, then waited for Fezco outside for a few minutes.

And after being slightly cross faded all night and getting a little second hand high from the people smoking outside while she waited anddd her feet fucking killing her, she was walking with a slight limp.

"Yeah I'm just so fucking tired," She sighed before leaning over to give her boyfriend a hug and a kiss as he drove. "And I missed you."

"I missed you too mama," He told her and reached into the backseat, grabbing the rose he picked out of the doctor's garden for her. "Got you this."

A blush crept onto her cheeks as she took the rose in her hand, leaving Fezco's hand to drop onto her lap.

"You have fun?" He asked, trying to act as calm and normal as possible, as if he wasn't losing his shit in the moment.

"I honestly had more fun at Maddy's than at the dance. Don't ever let me go to another school dance," Estrella muttered as Fez stopped at a red light.

He sighed before turning to look at Estrella, his heart beating out of his chest at how relieved and happy he was that he was able to be with her right now.

He leaned over the center console like she always did and gave her lips a few kisses, making her smile and laugh in between them.

"What's up with you?" She asked him after a long kiss.

"I jus missed you." Didn't think I'd ever get to do this again.

Fez ignored his thoughts and gave her a smile, then kissed the corner of her mouth as the light turned green.

"But I need you to listen to me right now princess," Fez told her and dropped his hand back in her lap as the other rested on the steering wheel.

He opened his hand so she could place her hand in his, like they always did.

Once she did and their fingers were interlocked, Fez glanced down at their hands at then at Estrella.

"Mouse is at the house right now. And before you start losin yo shit, don't worry. I got the money, we gon be good. When we get home you gon go straight to our room and don't say or do nun or come ousside until these motherfuckers leave, aight? Can you do that for me?"

Estrella nodded without hesitation, ignoring the slight fear she felt at the mention of Mouse and looked down at their hands as Fezco raised them to his mouth and pressed a kiss onto the back of her's.

"I love you," He mumbled.

In less than 5 minutes, Fezco had parked his car in his usual spot at home and helped Estrella out, then walked into the house as quietly as possible.