i.

TOE BEANS, page one. "gojo meow toru"

YOU WOKE up with a grunt when a certain paw came in contact with your cheeks. "Toru, it's still so early." You whined and tried to ignore the thing that comfortably placed itself on your chest. Your hand reached out to stroke its fur without even opening up your eyes.

"Meow."

To be honest, two years ago, you wouldn't expect that you would someday pick up a pet, and a cat at that. All of this started a year ago when you came across a strange porcelain white Persian doll face cat.

"Good morning Toru, eighteen days to go and it's Christmas!", you happily blurted out loud while peppering kisses on his little cute face.

TOE BEANS, page two
"a year ago..."

YOU'VE BEEN living a normal and peaceful life for as long as you remember. You spent your youth at the countryside together with your grandparents and had a completely normal and pleasant childhood. You are rather contented just being in the countryside.

You managed to graduate high school and college as a business major, working and earning money hard and finally having a flower shop of your own. You were happy with how everything had turned out for you, living on your own accord and being happy for doing something you love to do.

At least, that's what others think when they see you.

It's safe to say that you're in between happy and unhappy.

You are extremely bored with your own life. Doing the same thing over and over again every day of the year. Also, you didn't even know why you chose to build a flower shop when growing up, you have little to no interest in flowers.