xvi.

SIXTEEN, page fifty-one to fifty-two
fact #30: this story still has a long way to go.

"She was a fairy tenenenenen-"

Toru had this specific audio from Tiktok playing in his mind as he leaped out of the window. It's ironic how just a few weeks ago he couldn't even gather the courage to jump down from a tree, and yet now he was jumping from the second-floor window.

Once Satoru Gojo sets his mind on something, he will stop at nothing to get it even if it's impulsive.

Once he landed on land, he started his adventure. He doesn't even know where to start. He just wants to wander and maybe... get a clue.

As he walked down the street lost in thought, a sudden doubt crept up in his mind.

'But what if I don't exist in this world?'

He stopped in his tracks, the gravity of the thought weighing heavily on him. It was a disconcerting thought, one that had never crossed his mind before.

'I mean, it seems that nobody here knows about a kid named Gojo Satoru.'

He tried to shake it off, telling himself that it couldn't possibly be true. He had always believed that you and him were meant to be together, no matter what world or universe they found themselves in.

As he continued his walk, he couldn't help but think about the infinite number of possible realities that existed, and the possibility that he might not exist in some of them. But he pushed those thoughts aside and focused on the present, holding onto the belief that you and him were destined to be together, no matter what.

'Besides, that person already said so themselves. [First Name] and I will always find our way back to each other, no matter the circumstances. She will come back to me and I will come back to her.'

It was his selfish wish that got him into this world that wasn't his.

'Too bad... the [First Name] of this world... is meant to be with Gojo Satoru but that Satoru isn't me and she's not my [First Name] who I fell in love with.'

A sudden feeling of sadness and longing hit him like a wave. It was like a sharp pang in his heart that stopped him in his tracks.

He looked around, trying to shake off the feeling, and realized that he was standing in front of a convenience store. He couldn't remember how he got there or why he had come.

He saw his reflection in the glass wall of the store and if only he was human right now, he'd chuckle darkly due to this pathetic state of his.

The once mighty and formidable jujutsu sorcerer, known for his unparalleled strength and extraordinary abilities, had been transformed into a soft and harmless fluffy cat.