vii

SEVEN, page twenty one.

"i knew you were trouble."

'Is he going to ruin my life again?'

Gojo Satoru, the strongest jujutsu sorcerer. The honored one.

The strongest who got incarnated in the body of a cat in a foreign world.

The strongest who's shaking getting reminded of his bitter past.

The strongest. 

It's all coming back to him like a broken old film that he'd rather not watch again.

It was such a joy to see the people he cared about in his past, but he didn't expect the man who caused destruction to the jujutsu world to show up.

The very same man who's in front of his very eyes right now.

'BASTARD! WHY ARE YOU HERE IN THIS WORLD TOO!'

stop. megumi wouldn't exist without toji :<.

His first instinct was to get his claws out but then he realized he really couldn't do anything to defend himself in this form.

Due to his panic rising, he did the second thing that came to his mind- he tried to flee. He bolted and climbed to the nearest tree. He felt shame but what can he do? He's powerless in this form.

"Meowy!" Yuji ran after him, whining about wanting to play with the cat.

The other three followed the child and looked up to the tree to spot the Persian cat. It was hissing at Toji menacingly. From the outsiders' point of view, it might look like the cat is fighting the air. Well, he is.

"Fushiguro, looks like you scared the cat off," Nanami commented at the other beefy male who only shrugged, "I didn't even do anything. What are you talking about?"

"Nanamin! Less gwet Meowy down!" Yuji messed up his pronunciation. Nanami would've corrected him for it if it weren't for the cat who was fighting for his life, holding onto the tree.