iii.

THREE, page eight  

"cat loaf"

"Woah [Name]-san! Your cat is really really really cute!", one of the workers at your flower shop gushed when he saw you came in with a cat in your arms.

"I know right? His name's Toru by the way," you placed the cat on the counter, letting the black-haired boy observe Toru more closely. Said cat couldn't give a damn if anybody's watching and just sat with its paw and tucked beneath him. A perfect cat loaf.

"A CAT LOAF!" The boy apart from you raised his voice in amazement, he looked like he was dying to pet the cat.

'How cute.'  You giggled at the cute image inside your head. A loaf of bread with Toru's face on it.

"Go ahead Yuta, you can pet him. Though, don't bother him so much, he might stop being a loaf." 

Right on cue, he started to pet Toru gently, afraid that the cat might not like him but surprisingly, the cat just purred and closed its eyes, not even resisting.

'Well, that's kinda surprising considering what he did to Geto last time,'  you snickered at the image of a buff Toru giving Geto the beating of a lifetime.

"By the way, where is Maki and Mai?" You looked around the shop, searching for the twins.

The shop still hasn't opened yet as it is still still early.

"They are at the back, making potpourris since our potpourris are getting popular."

"Well, I'll be making sure to thank them later," you then went to your personalized office left your bags in there, and immediately went back to the counter, where Yuta was waiting. He looks like he wanted to say something.

Having known Yuta since he was still in diapers, you're sure that the boy needs something.

Toru is still in a loaf position with his eyes closed.

"Yuta? What is it?" You raised one of your eyebrows at the boy who just sighed and sheepishly rubbed at the back of his neck.