v.

FIVE, page fourteen 
  "cutie patootie"

"OMG ACKSJDSHDSDVS SO CUTE!?" A customer who was waiting for her flowers suddenly squealed when a white Persian cat happily went to her with a flower in between its mouth. Must be the cat's new gimmick to attract customers.

"Oh my! Can I pet him?" The customer with short orange hair looked at you with sparkling eyes.

You, who was on the counter, smiled and gave a signal. You were swayed because the young girl was adorable. Weirdly enough, Toru was also acting out of character because every time you brought him along to your shop, he would only sleep at the counter for the whole day and ignore the other customers who were trying to bother him. Still, now, he was happily and openly approaching a stranger.

'Hm? That's suspicious. That's weird.' 

"Ma'am, can I also take a picture of him too? Please please-" 

"Alright, you can," you chuckled at the girl's obvious cuteness aggression directed towards Toru, who just happily let the human direct his poses.

"Wow ma'am, your cat is just as cute as you." 

After bothering Toru, the girl leaned in at the counter and attempted to talk to you.

"Thank you, darling! By the way, it's the first time I've seen you around here, what's your reason for coming to this small humble town?" You curiously asked, examining the girl with your eyes.

The girl looks like she's in the same age group as Maki and the others and she's obviously from a city.

"Oh, I went here to visit my big sister. If things go well between me and her, I'll move in with her here." 

"Wow! I'm sure it'd be fine, welcome to the neighborhood!"

"Then, these flowers are also meant for your sister, correct?" Yuta butted in, seemingly overhearing the conversation. In his arms, there laid a bouquet styled prettily.

"Ph, yeah! That's for her! Thank you! It's so pretty!" The girl who received the flower bouquet happily, and quickly took a photo of it.