xv.

FIFTEEN, page forty-eight.

fact #27: the title references laufey's promise, 

and this is the part where you'll finally take a peek into gojo's backstory.

HE was six years old when he saw you in a clan meeting between his clan and all the other clans.

During your first encounter with him, you found him standing under a tree, completely unaware of your presence on top of the tree. However, things took an unexpected turn when you lost your balance and accidentally fell on top of him. It was quite a silly and awkward first impression.

It was the type of introduction that he would only see in books. Just the typical trope for every childhood friend-to-lover books. However, this is exactly the starting point of his destined relationship with you.

After that encounter, he grew so attached to you that he demanded the clan elders to take you back to his estate, he didn't care to explain how and why, he just wanted you to stay by his side. His clan agreed with your family that you'd be under the Gojo clan's care to train you alongside the future heir.

After all, who would refuse him when he's the one who will be carrying the jujutsu world soon?

After that moment, the two of you embarked on a journey of growing up together and sharing countless milestones. You were inseparable and cherished every moment spent in each other's company.

if Satoru was to ask what number reminds him of you, he would answer number one.

You held a special place in his life, being his first in everything. You were his first friend, the one he could always count on to be there for him.

You were his best friend, the one who knew him better than anyone else. You shared a matching bracelet, a symbol of your unbreakable bond.

You had your first fight, but it only made your friendship stronger.

You were his first lover, the one who made his heart skip a beat.

You shared your first kiss, a moment that he would never forget.

You were always going to be the first in his heart, a memory that he would cherish forever.

He can still remember the excitement and thrill when he used to sneak into the kitchen with you just to eat some sweets that the two of you were forbidden to eat after dinner.

He can still remember the way he blushed when you flirted with him without thinking

He can still remember how he kissed you under the stars while sitting near a bonfire, making Smores.

He can still remember the feeling of tears slipping down his face as he saw you walking through the altar, on your way to become one with him.

He remembers it all too well, he'd be damned if he even forgot a single moment with you.

FOURTEEN, page forty-nine. 
fact #28: this page is inspired by the 
infamous poem of Merill Glass titled
"But You Didn't".

There are so many things that you didn't do.

He accidentally ruined your science project during elementary, he thought you'd be angry with him but you didn't. Instead, you just demanded him to redo the project together with him.

He can still remember how he accidentally dropped your game console on the fish pond, he thought you'd finally think of getting revenge on him but you didn't, you just smiled and pulled out a new one.

He can still remember how he confessed to you in high school. With the way your eyes widened and your breath hitched, he thought you would reject him but you didn't. You just pulled at his collar to kiss him on the forehead, to both of his cheeks and lastly, his lips.

He can still remember how your eyes bulged out when he brought a kitten home one stormy night, he thought you'd be angry at him for bringing a dirty kitten into your home but you didn't. Instead, you happily took the kitten from his arms and cradled it, not minding the dirty water drops on the floor and the stain on your shirt.

There are so many things that you didn't do but one thing managed to hurt him the most.

He was expecting to see you greet him when he comes out from that damned box, but you didn't. Instead, all he saw was your blood painting the walls of your home, having been assassinated due to the order of the higher-ups, given the fact that Gojo Satoru is already considered a criminal and you- who is his beloved wife would be the first one to pay the price.

That's why when he saw you in this unfamiliar world, he thought you'd disappear- but you didn't.

FOURTEEN, page fifty

fact #29: thank you for the support and love this fanfiction received!

"Meow." He jumped from the floor to the window sill. The window was not fully closed- it was enough for him to pass through.

He throws you a last single glance at your sleeping form in your bed before jumping out of a window.

'I'd be back at dawn [Name], I promise.'

He's out on a mission tonight. It is to find Gojo Satoru.

The Gojo Satoru of this world.

A U T H O R N O T E S

I saw the date and I got motivated to finally finish writing and editing the drafts, I am very determined to end this story before this year ends. Too much has happened during the duration of time writing this story and I plan to cut off any lingering attachments this year.