xvii.

SEVENTEEN, page fifty-three
fact #31: i found a way to make this fic longer but that
means that I have to rewrite some lines and details.

SUKUNA grinned as he watched Yuji run towards the chocolate aisle of 7/11. They were sporting matching outfits- a white t-shirt, black cargo pants, and a bucket hat. 

He sighed when Yuji looked back with a toothy grin. His son is just too adorable for his good. 

"Papa, I want these chocos!" Yuji began pointing at the sweets. Sukuna knew he fucked up given how determined and excited Yuji was about the sweet treats.

"Okay sure, we'll take everything. Just hide it well from Kento, okay?" Sukuna crouched to the toddler's level as the former was busy gawking at all the chocolates.

"Can we get shnacks, dwinks, and hotdawgs too?!" Yuji pointed at everything and Sukuna could only nod in defeat.

"Okay, anything for my most favorite child."

"But I'm yo only kid Papa." Yuji pouted, "Or do I... have any swisters and bruddas?" 

"Maybe." Sukuna teased, but Yuuji was still a toddler, so he took it to heart.

But before Sukuna could realize his mistake, it was already too late and Yuji was already bawling his eyes out.

"WAAH! Papa cheater! Papa doesn't love Yuji anymore!" Yuji ran to the opposite end of the aisle where he accidentally bumped into a teenage girl leading Yuji to fall into his butt.

The girl has short orange hair and eyes.

Both of them froze momentarily when their eyes met. But both of them recovered as quickly as it came.

"Oh my, are you okay?" The girl panicked and crouched down to the toddler's level.

"Yuji! Are you okay?!" Sukuna came running when he saw Yuji fall.

"WAH! Yuji don't like Papa anymore!" Yuji hid behind the girl's back.

"Hey, Papa's just joking. I meant to say that you're my favorite person in the world. So, don't cry now." The bulky man panicked.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Yuji ran back to his father who only embraced and carried him.

"I'm sorry for the trouble, miss," Sukuna apologized to the girl.

"No, It's alright."

Then, Yuji realized who the girl was when he saw something outside the store.