ix

NINE, page twenty eight.

fact #5: Toru left one of Suguru's briefs in

the garden to which Suguru is still yet to find it.

Suguru Geto's life went downhill after taking Toru in.

You didn't mention to him that Toru is the type to push mugs and vases down to the floor nor the fact that your cat zooms around the house at 3 am.

'He's a good boy, she said. He's lovely, she said.'

The number of times that Suguru almost died due to suffocation during sleep is crazy. The cat would sometimes climb up to the bed and sit on the male's chest or face and stay there until he wakes up.

Suguru Geto is one step away from writing an article about how cats are evil.

But surprisingly, Suguru also liked having Toru around even if he was a little shit.

The cat works as an alarm. The cat is a good listener to all of his problems. The cat attracts more attention to his café. The cat knew when to cuddle. The cat knew how to use the toilet. The cat is cute.

But nothing could prepare him to see Toru dragging one of his briefs outside and running around with them in the neighborhood.

Suguru was one step away from taking out his own life due to the embarrassment.

NINE, page twenty nine.

fact #6: Toji Fushiguro is a cop
although he's morally grey.

Suguru was venting all of his life's problems to the cat who surprisingly stayed to listen. They were on the couch lying down facing each other. It's hilarious to see a man get so deep in a one-sided conversation with a cat.

"And you know what that man- Toji did? He kissed [First Name] at our high school prom! Asshole took his chance and ran with it." Suguru pulled at his hair and groaned frustratingly.

Toru was also getting angry after hearing about the atrocities Toji did to you.

"Oh, and the two of them used to be friends with benefits on college! Can you believe that?! Luckily, [First name] didn't fall in love with him."

That was Toru's final straw.

'That's it. The next time I'll see that man, I'll not cower anymore. It's gonna be on sight. All I know is that it's not gonna be me who'll end up in a hospital bed.'

"-THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME!"

Suddenly, Toru has pulled away from his evil inner monologue. He shot Suguru a judgmental look and hissed at him in disgust.

'Motherfucker. Not you too! Ugh. The betrayal. I still haven't forgiven you for what you did in our past life.'

Toru already had enough and just decided to get away from the man who was still so deep at ranting about how better he was compared to Toji. Toru left him to talk to the air.

Toru decided to sit at the table on the balcony and stared at the blue skies filled with clouds and birds.

'Just when will you take me back? I'm feeling very Juliet right now.'

NINE, page thirty.

facts #7: Nanami working at a daycare also 

has something to do with you.

Suguru dropped Toru in the flower shop since the KING TORU fan club demanded it. Not even an hour later, Toru quickly grew bored of watching flowers and decided to wander around outside once again.

He found his feline body walking towards the daycare. It was the kids' break and so many kids were already around and about in the playground.

And once again, he was picked up without a warning.

"MEOWY!" a voice excitedly called out, Toru already knew who it was due to it calling him Meowy.

Toru just meowed as a greeting and happily let the child take to who-knows-where.

NINE, page thirty-one

fact #8: Nanami is just Yuji's uncle!

The reader just misunderstood.

"You are probably wondering where did my best friend go. Gumi's sick today so he can't come. I'm very alone right now since I only wanted to play with Gumi." Yuji sat with his legs to his chest.

"Meow?" Toru tilted his head at him, wondering if that was truly the reason why the boy is sad today.

"I'm very sad right now. Papa didn't come home on Christmas. He was away overseas." Yuji tearily spoke.

Toru was in confusion.

'Huh? I thought that Nanami is your father but guess not.'

"I know that Papa is very busy because he's a rock star and he was supposed to have a million fans around the world but I still wanted him to be there. I just wanted Papa to go home." Yuji was full-on sobbing now and Toru immediately squished himself to the boy's side, trying to comfort the pinkette.

'Geez. What's with everyone treating me as their therapist?'

"But you know, Papa was so cool. For me, he was the best musician! Papa gifted me an electric guitar as an apology and It's so cool! Too bad Uncle Namin didn't let me bring it since the other kids will be jealous and might destroy it."

'Wow. Kids are ruthless. Thank god I'm incarnated as a cat, not a baby.' That would be so fucking weird.

"Hey, wanna know who my father is? You can search him up!" Yuji let up as he picked up Toru to be face to-face with him.

'Kid. I can't use a phone since I have paws and not hands! But sure!'

"His stage name is Ryomen Sukuna! Isn't he cool?"

Satoru was about to suffer from a heart attack.

A U T H O R N O T E S

Do you guys want Sukuna to appear? I'm pushing my idol!Sukuna agenda. Don't @ me.

(JAN 2024): red-edited and re-written