ii.

TWO, page four.  

 "the cat adopted me"

"HOW ABOUT I take care of you before we can find your owner, hm?" You said looking at the cat in front of you.

That statement is a lie because the next day, you were already out buying some cat essentials as if he's all yours now and have no plan of returning the cat to its original owners.

Indeed, you have no plans of returning Toru- you named him.

'Fuck it. The cat adopted me, so he's mine now.'

Now you're sitting at one of the tables of a café near your house, with shopping bags all around you, your new cat included of course. Thankfully, your friend- the café owner, already closed the shop a little early in favor of talking to you.

Your energy is spent but you're not complaining about it, you went to the veterinarian before you shopped.

Your shopping trip was quite eventful. People left and right kept cooing over your cat on your way to the pet supplies store nearby. Satoru was also well-behaved as you buy necessities for him, he even got a blue collar! Although he was more excited about the treats and toys than the collar.

While you were dozing off looking at the sunset through the glass wall with Toru comfortably napping at your thighs, a drink was suddenly placed on your table.

"Here's your usual boring black coffee, miss."

"Thank you... Suguru."