iv.

 FOUR, page eleven.

"litter box? what's that?"

For the three weeks that you had Toru, you noticed that you never actually saw him excrete matters like urine and poop. You tried to search around your house for those substances, thinking he just left his feces at random places in your house or maybe even outside. Surprisingly, you found none

'His litterbox is still unused. I should get him to a vet, this is very concerning. How could I neglect him? I'm so horrible.'

It worries you after you realized it because what do you mean he didn't poop for three weeks?

But then, all your worries ascended and turned into fear when one night you witnessed something amazing and horrific at the same time.

FOUR, page twelve
"what the fuck."

You woke up, feeling the discomfort of having to pee. You rose from your bed with a grunt, and with eyes still blurry, you turned on the light.

You did a double take to your bed when you didn't see a certain clingy white furry sleeping. His bed at the side of your room was also empty. "Where could have he gone? Ah, whatever, he's probably wandering around again," you yawned

You walked towards your connected bathroom, you opened the door and the light from your room illuminated slightly in the bathroom and well damn, you weren't ready about what you saw.

It's Toru, somehow still keeping his balance at the toilet, and is probably pooping. He doesn't have his glasses on and when the little fella's big eyes fell at your form, you couldn't help but scream.

He was on all fours, with his limbs stretched out to reach the toilet's sides.

He looks like he just got possessed by someone's dead grandma.

'Holy shit! His eyes glow in the dark! It's so scary what the fuck! HELP ME DBHSDGXGSDGS-'