xi.

-ELEVEN, page thirty-five

fact #12: this chapter contains only sukuna. dw, he'll only appear in two chapters and then leave. I hate him sm. ooc sukuna because he isn't the KING OF CURSES on this fic.

-

-

-

"NOW, now...where could it be?" Your eyes frantically scanned the brightly lit toy aisles, focusing on the plushie section. In search of a specific toy that you had seen all over social media, your gaze finally settled on a row of Squishmallows. 

 Your eyes quite literally lit up in excitement as you carefully scanned the shelves, eager to find what you sought.

"Toru would surely like it. Now, now, where are you, Jack?" You muttered to yourself, your thoughts and heart full of anticipation. 

Your excitement was palpable as the anticipation of meeting your cherished cat again built up inside of you. 

The thought of Toru's soft, velvety fur and loving, purring presence was enough to make your heart skip a beat.

"I can't wait to see him, my precious baby!" you whispered to yourself, eager to embrace him once again.

Your eyes caught sight of a lone Squishmallow plushie. It was small and unassuming with black fur and a smiling face. You knew at once that it must be Jack: The Black Cat that you had been searching for.

'Thanks the lord! This must be the last one!' you thanked the heavens for giving you this opportunity.

As you reached for it, however, another hand quickly snatched away your opportunity. "No, wait, that's mine!" someone exclaimed, their grip on the toy tight as they tried to claim it. 

You felt a pang of frustration as the person pulled the Squishmallow away from you, denying you the chance to get the plushie.

You also pulled the plushie, "hey I reached for it first!" Your eyes were focused on the plushie afraid that it will slip away from your grasp. 

"Hah? What are you talking about? I definitely reached for it first!" The other person said roughly, equally as determined as you. 

The soft plushie was now the prize of the war as you both struggled to see who would end up taking it home.

"For fuck sake, just-" The other person abruptly stopped midway in their brash statement.

You were confused about the sudden silence. "Hey, what's your deal?"

As you looked up at the other person's face, your eyes suddenly goes wide as a look of realization and recognition flashed across yours. 

Your head began to swim as a wave of memories hit you. You were stunned by the sudden rush of recollection, your mind racing as you tried to make sense of it all.