x

TEN, page thirty-two

fact #9: the fanart from above came from nafsi or @nanagoswhore. she's the reason why I'm still pushing to complete this story. if it weren't for her, this story would have been abandoned. I love this person sm :< please support her other works too!

"YEAH! Mudafuckas jealoush op my-"

Satoru was baffled hearing the three-year-old sing a diss track.

'Sukuna writing a diss track is not out of character but what the fuck? Why does Yuuji have his diss tracks downloaded to his phone? No, the real question here is, why does Yuuji already have a phone at age THREE?!"

After hours of listening to the child's rants about his father and listening to Sukuna's music. Toru felt the need to sink his claws into the man's body. He realized that even in this timeline, Sukuna is still a jerk.

"Yuuji, there you are- Oh. So, Toru is here?" Nanami arrived at the scene, surprised to see the cat sitting beside the toddler.

"Yeah! Nanamin!" Yuuji flashed a closed-eye grin at the older man.

"Well, It's time to go home now," he grabbed Yuuji and gently held him against his chest.

The display made the Toru feel warm and cooed at the sight of Nanami holding a toddler Yuuji against his chest.

"Oh right. I'll also have to drop you at the flower shop. We have to hurry since it's getting darker and darker." Nanami spared no time in grabbing the cat and also holding it in his arms just like Yuuji.

'EXCUSE ME???" Satoru screamed inside his head after realizing the predicament he was in.

"Nanami is holding Toru too! hehe." Yuuji laughed and it only made Toru accept his fate. He's being carried by his past colleague.

Not like Satoru can complain about it either, 'this shit is just comfortable.'

"Nanamin, what are we having for dinner?"

-

TEN, page thirty-three

fact #10: believe it or not, the ryomen
 sukuna of this fic listens to taylor swift.

"Yuuji would surely like an axolotl plushie." Nanami's gruff voice echoed from the phone's speakers to the man's ear. The said man merely hummed, "I'd be sure to buy him one then."

"Ryoumen Sukuna, you do need to come home right now. Yuuji keeps asking about you and even whining to me about how his father doesn't love him anymore. It's getting concerning. This is affecting Yuuji's young mind right now. Do you understand me Ryomen?"

Sukuna could only swallow the lump in his throat after his brother's words through the phone's speakers.

'Of course, I know. But it's not like I can get him involved in the entertainment industry either. That famous idol died in that fucking industry.' The man thought.

"I know... I know that I'm a horrible father... I'll make it up to him alright? Where is he right now? I wanna talk to him."

"He fell asleep while watching your concert videos."

"Oh." Sukuna leaned his back against the kitchen counter while holding a coffee in his other hand. His guilt is eating him alive for not taking care of his child like he's supposed to. But what can he do? His child's life would be in danger if the media managed to get a hold of the fact that he has a child.

Thoughts after thoughts, thoughts kept piling up to his already fried brain. Sukuna felt a headache fast approaching. He sighed and set down the coffee on the counter and pushed his hair back with his free hand.

"Okay, how about [Your Name]? Is she okay right now?" Sukuna felt another pang of headache when he tried to remember your look when he last saw you. For some reason, he can't remember.

Nanami on the other hand was surprised upon the mention of your name coming from his pink-haired brother.

"She's still grieving but I know she's going to be okay. She's strong... you witnessed it too right?" Nanami muttered the last part as if unsure of it.

Sukuna closed his eyes as he saw flashes of your faces through his memories.

"Then, where is she now?"

"We don't know but I think she'll be back within this week." Sukuna hitched a breath when he heard, there was a possibility of him accidentally meeting you. He doesn't know what to do if it happens.

"Alright, brother. I'll make sure to let you know when my plan boards, all right?

"Yeah alright, have a safe trip."

TEN, thirty-four

fact #11: most of sukuna's love songs are all about you.

"'Cause you weren't mine to lose huh?" Sukuna muttered with a solemn smile as his eyes glided over your features on his phone. The photo presents the two of you laughing, doodles all over your faces. Him, with small animals and maybe one or two details penises, while you have small flowers and a badly drawn penis on your forehead. The two of you seemed so happy.

Sukuna's eyes caught sight of the date the picture was taken. It was from almost four years ago.

Sukuna sighed as he lay in his bed, throwing his phone to the side.

He covered his eyes with his arms as he tried to think.

It was him who ruined the happiness the two of you had.

'What if I didn't fuck up at that time? Would the two of us still be happy like that right now?" He mindlessly mumbled.

Truth be told, Sukuna was manifesting from the start for a chance to meet you again but he didn't expect that the reason the two of you would meet again the next day is because of squishmallows. Fucking squishmallows plushies.