16

Today's the day I head off to Cobham for football training and to obviously go and see all of the Chelsea lads, who I've not seen in a long time. Luckily, I have nothing on at MTC for the next few days. 

Waking up to look at the time on my phone and it shows 07:02, I roll back over and shove my face into the pillow and let out a sigh before throwing the duvet off of me and getting out of bed to go and have a wash to freshen up before training. Due to it being early in the morning, I have to be quiet because I don't want to wake either Lando or Max up, as they will both complain like hell that they haven't had enough sleep. After having a wash, I grab my Chelsea training kit out of the wardrobe ad put it on. I look in the mirror and smile before picking up my hairbrush and hair bobbles, so I could do a couple of dutch braids in my hair because having hair in your face when training, is definitely not ideal at all. 

After getting ready, I grab my backpack and head to the kitchen and put the kettle on to make myself a nice cup of tea to put in my travel mug, so I can have it en route to Cobham. I also grab the Special K strawberry cereal out of the cupboard, along with a bowl then heading the fridge to get the milk out. I still don't understand why we have so much milk in the fridge. Oh yes, it's because my teammate had a sodding milk addiction. I ate my breakfast and had my cup of tea before leaving a note for the boys which read, 

Lando and Max, 

I've gone to football training in Cobham this morning, so I won't be back until around 1pm. Try not to do anything stupid that could hurt you. 

Max, just remember it is your turn to put the washing on this week, so please don't mix the whites and colours again because we don't want our white clothes a different colour. i.e PINK!

Lando, remember you have a training session with Jon at 11am, so please don't be late! Also, DO NOT do ANY cooking because the last time you did that, you nearly burned the house down. i.e When you burned the burger buns!

Have a good day and I'll see you both later,

Jas 

After writing the note, I grab my air pods, car keys and backpack and head out the front door to head off to training. The drive from Woking to Cobham is about 30 minutes depending on traffic.

Mason's Pov

Morning training isn't the best, it means getting out of bed super early but it has to be done. But I arrive at the training ground on time and head inside to the locker room to put my stuff away before heading upstairs to the gym for a warm-up before going to the pitch.

I walk into the locker room and I'm immediately spotted by Ben and Kai.

"Alright Mase," Ben asked 

"Hiya Mase," Kai asked 

"I'm good mate, never been a fan of morning training but its got to be done" I replied

Just as I was about to say something, Pulisic, Lukaku, Jorginho, Azpi and Kepa walk into the changing rooms.

"Why does training have to be so early" Kepa complained as he was getting his water bottle out of his bag

"I honestly don't know mate," Pulisic said 

Let's just say in a very short space of time, there was a lot of complaining about early training. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of it myself but it's got to be done and it's a part of life. I quickly grab my water bottle, before turning to the rest of the lads. 

"Come on lads, we better get up to the gym, before Tuchel has our head for being late," I said and everyone in the changing room let out a big sigh of annoyance before picking up everything that they needed to take with them up to the gym.