43

Silverstone the British Grand Prix. Erase that will always hold a special place in jazz his heart. Still feeling the effects of the incident that happened outside Wembley herself and Lando were given the option of whether or not they wanted to race this weekend. Both of them decided that it will be best if they race this weekend because I didn't want to let the team down.

The morning after the incident Jaz rang her brother Phil who was still in Wembley and told him what happened. He was shocked and disgusted with what happened to his sister his twin sister. Also, Jazz and Lando had a meeting with Zach and Andreas the morning they got into MTC and within an hour of that meeting a statement was released from the team about what had happened. Does also spoke to Gareth Southgate over the phone about what happened after the match and the England team also released a statement as well as Chelsea and Man City.

Drifting my mind away from what happened over the weekend my main focus was on the race as well as the sprint race that was happening this weekend. With a new format of racing, I was looking forward to it trying something new.

Walking through the paddock and heading over to the McLaren hospitality was the longest walk of my life it felt so long because so many reporters were asking questions about what happened at Wembley. More questions were aimed at me than Lando and it seemed to put us both on edge.

Passing time before the first practice session of the weekend, Jon was doing a was doing a warm-up session with me and Lando, to help us focus whilst we are driving. Whilst doing the workout, I started to get a tight feeling in my chest and my breathing hitched, so I stopped working out and leaned against the motorhome, catching the attention of Jon. 

"Jas, you alight?" he asked 

"I-I c-c-can-n't b-br-e-e-a-at-the" I stuttered as I was slid down the wall of the motorhome. 

"Deep breaths Jas" Jon said before he turned to grab the attention of Lando

"Lando mate come here, it's Jas" Jon yelled, making Lando run over to the trainer 

"What happened?" Lando asked Jon 

"I don't really know mate, one minute we were doing a warm up and the next she was saying she couldn't breathe" Jon replied to Lando

Lando walked over to his girlfriend and sat down next to her and pulled her gently into a hug, rubbing his hand down her back before he spoke to her. 

"Baby, are you going to be okay to drive" my boyfriend asked 

I shake my head before I started to speak

"I don't think I'll be able to drive. My mind is all over the place. I'm still in shock from Wembley and I'm scared that if I get in the car, I might have a panic attack and crash" I answered with tears running down my face. 

Lando puts his other arm around me and starts telling me that everything is going to be alright and that it's my decision if I want to drive or not and I chose that I didn't want to drive this weekend, I didn't want to put myself, the team and other drivers at risk. I asked Jon if he could let Zak know my decision and it was really lucky that Daniel Ricciardo was here this weekend, so he could take over for me. All of a sudden the tears start coming out of my eyes at full force. 

"I feel like I'm letting the team down by not racing and that I'm letting you down Lando and also letting my family down by not racing at my home race. Why do I feel bad for it Lando?" I said whilst sobbing in my boyfriends arms. 

"You not letting the team down baby. You need to put your health first and if that means not racing it means not racing. I just want you to feel 100% before you get back in the car because I don't want anything to happen to you whilst out on the track" Lando told me before he placed a kiss on the top of my head.