52

5 years Later 

Lots have changed over the last 5 years in my life. I'm still racing in Formula One if that's what you are asking. And yes, both me and Lando are still racing for McLaren. We're literally ruling the roost. 

Me and Lando did move to Monaco and we absolutely love it. Living in a nice apartment with a view of the harbour. What more could you ask for. 

Also, I am no longer Jasmine Foden but Jasmine Norris. Myself and Lando got married during the summer break of 2024, on the beach on the beautiful Greek Island of Santorini, whilst the sun was setting. So, we've been married 2 years and it's just gone so quick but we are loving married life. 

Christmas 2022, I found out I was pregnant. I found out the week before Christmas and I wanted to tell Lando on Christmas Day, just make it extra special. The Norris clan joined us out in Monaco for Christmas that year. Unfortunately, Phil and the rest of the family could come out to us, due to Phil having a boxing day game, so I had to tell him the news over facetime. By god, he was extra happy about becoming an Uncle. When I gave Lando the box and he opened it, his eyes went really wide and then he literally looked at me dead in the eyes and said 'Are you serious?'. I just nodded and literally pulled me into the highest hug and he started crying because he can't wait to be a dad and I know he will be the best dad in the world. 

5th August 2023, me and Lando brought our beautiful baby boy, who is literally the spitting image of his dad. We decided to name our little boy Harvey Phillip Ayrton Norris. It was literally the best day of our lives, welcoming a new life into the world. 

For the 2024 and 2025 seasons, I was back racing again and they were the best seasons McLaren has seen in a long time. 2024 Lando became world champion and the following year I became world champion. After the 2025 season, at the age of 25, I decided to retire from racing because I want to be there for mine and Lando's little boy. 

Just after winning the 2025 world championship, I started to feel unwell. Thinking it was just a stomach bug, turned out that I was pregnant again and that out little Harvey was going to be a big brother. He was literally over the moon with the news and so was Lando. I guess I did decide to retire at the right time. But I'm still going to be travelling the world with my husband. Nothing is going to stop me from doing that. 

26th July 2026, me and Lando welcomed our beautiful baby girl into the world, who looks like both me and Lando. We decided to name her Ava Rebecca Marie Norris. Yet again another one of the best days of our lives, which we will never forget. 

Harvey wants to be like his parents. Racing drivers. No doubt the our little Ava will want to do the same. 

After retiring from racing I was still part of the team, but I became assistant Team Principal, meaning I get to boss my husband about, which is rather funny but it's got that I'm still a part of team McLaren and I will be for a very long time. 

So, that my life. Crazy. Wonderful. And most of all EPIC. 

And I'll always be number 74 at heart