42

After the joyous buzz of winning the Champions League with Chelsea, Jas headed off to Baku for the next race, the afternoon after the match. But that weekend had its string elements as well as its weak elements. Jas's results over the weekend were:

FP1: P5

FP2: P13

FP3: P10

Quali: P13

Race: P9

Jas was meant to head to SGP to help train the England team for the Euros but unfortunately, she couldn't go as she had to race in France, Styria and Austria. As she couldn't go to SGP, she promised the England lads that if they get into the final, I would go. Jas got 3 tickets for the final, one for her and the other two for Lando and Max Fewtrell.

During the French GP, her confidence has a slight dip and she had the same feeling during the Styrian and Austrian Grand Prix. But she was hoping for a pick up for her home race at Silverstone. Racing at Silverstone always has a special place in Jas's heart. It's where she met Lewis Hamilton when she went to the British GP when she was 11 with George and the made her day when she met him. She wouldn't stop smiling.

Goodwood was amazing as always. Getting to drive some of the classic F1 cars and meeting so many other celebrities and other racing drivers is an honour.

As today is the day of the Euro final and getting ready to head off to Wembley to watch the match, I was putting on my outfit which was a smart white cami top, black jeans, a silver buckle belt with a black blazer and white air forces. With my hair straightened and a natural makeup look complete, I finally put my black and silver Richard Mille watch on to finish the look. Straightening my blazer out. I hate shouting coming from downstairs, which consisted of the boys arguing cause to take and who's Going to be driving. I grabbed my smoke over the shoulder bag and headed downstairs to see the boys arguing. So Jaz decided to intercept.

"Will you two shut it?" I yell, causing both boys to look at me.

"to stop all the arguing, we are Going to be taking my BMW and I'll be driving," I said in a calmer tone.

"Bu-" Fewtrell tried to say but I stopped him

"No arguing. Well, taking my car and I'm driving. End of story. Now, come on. We need to leave so I can get a parking space at the stadium" I said, walking towards the front door and grabbing my keys. Off the hook and heading out to my car with the boys in tow. With Lando sitting in the front and Max in the back of the car. The trio set off for Wembley to watch the final.

driving down the motorway, the trio were jamming along to One Direction for the duration of the journey to the stadium, putting into a busy Wembley Stadium, and I was lucky to find a parking space in such a busy area. We all got out of the car and headed over to the stadium when I normally go to the football, I sit in the dugout or in the lower stands. But tonight I'm sitting in the box. When we arrive at our seats, the first thing we do is head to the bar. We all gotta Diet Coke just in case one of the boys needs to drive my car home.

Finally sitting down, next to my boyfriend with my head on his shoulder and Lando wrapped his arm around my waist.

" Aw look at you two," the former F3 driver said

"Shut up Max" I answered with a bit of laughter

"Leave us alone mate," Lando said laughing

over the next half an hour. Me and the boys spoke about how much we are looking forward to Silverstone and that the quadrant lot are going to be there before we see England and Italy walk onto the pitch for both nations' national anthems to be played. I'm smiling because my twin is representing our country and it makes me so proud. I glance over the reigning and down the stand and see Rebecca and Ronnie so at halftime I'll be going down and seeing them more likely surprising them.