|| C1 • Interesting Girl ||

I won't use some of the scene in aouad. Some scene are made by me so the character will really fit on this book.

_______________

2nd Person POV

________________

The surroundings in class 2-5 are quiet, some are listening to the professor in front while the others are rather sleeping or chit chatting.

You on the other side, you yawn silently as you feel a little bored.

"Yah! Areum!" One of your classmate who's behind you whispered your name.

Your attention attention immediately goes to the person behind you.

"What?" You ask, your voice was deeper than your real voice and that's enough to give shiver to the other girl.

"I - i just wanted to give this to you" The girl spoke quickly and immediately gave her name tag to you.

You didn't understand what your classmate said but your eyes slightly widened when the girl give her name tag to you.

"Handsome Princess, stand up" You heard your professor called your nickname.

In panic you quickly stood up and looked at your professor.

"Why do they call you a Handsome Princess?"
"I really don't know" you answer softly as you bit your lips.

"because she looks like a princess that lives on the Noble High Class World and she has those pretty eyes. She also smell so good." The boy named Dae-su says, most of your classmates agreed.

The professor says "ahh" and stared at you.

"Ohh god, Dae-su is right. You're really handsome, i just noticed it now." Your professor said as she widened her eyes in shock.

A light shade of pink appears across your cheeks hearing your professor's compliment.

"I'm not that good looking at all" your bluntly and flustered reply caused everyone to giggled, including your professor.

"Anyway, do you know what Namra said a minute ago"

You spontaneously scratch your nape, your heart beats faster in nervousness.

You looked at the president and found out she's looking at you.

You and Namra immediately looked away at the same time.

"It's... about Free From?" You're not sure if your answer is right or wrong but you still said it.

Your professor clapped her hand and said "very good".

You sigh in relief knowing that you didn't embarrassed yourself.

"You may sit down and Bare-su, please stand up"
Your professor said makes everyone laugh.

"that was close" you whispered to yourself.

"Why? What's with Bare-su?"