|| C21 • Escape Plan ||

______________________

2nd Person POV

______________________

"let's put our protective pads" said by your cousin Mi-jin.

Recently, you explained Nayeon's side well to your friends and you felt relieved when they accepted her.

Nayeon immediately took the protective pads and handed them to you.

"I don't need that" You said with a sweet smile on your face.

She just nodded in response and she wore it for herself.

You immediately helped her when she was having a hard time.

"you should tighten the protective pads so it doesn't fall off when we run" You whispered to her as you put a protective pads on her elbow.

After that, she thanked you.

You just smiled as a respond and when you saw that others were struggling, you immediately helped them as well.

"Don't help me. I know what I'm doing." Ha-ri speaks to you as you kneel in front of her.

You flick her forehead, making the girl wince in pain.

"Don't pretend you're strong. I know you" You said to him and you helped her.

A small but sweet smile appeared on Ha-ri's face as she watched you.

"You still don't change" the girl whispered to you.

You chuckled, humming softly as a response.

"I change, Moron. I become more and more careless and reckless" You whispered back.

You looked at her once you're done on what you were doing.

Once you saw her small smile you can't help but to smile too.

You gently tao her head, treating her like a kid.

After that, you stood up and roamed your eyes, watching your classmates getting ready.

Your eyes landed on your girlfriend who's currently helping Hyo-ryung gearing up.

You feel bad for snapping at her earlier, you wanted to sat sorry knowing that she just scared to lose you but what's stopping you by apologizing is your own pride.

So you ended up ignoring her like what she's doing to you.

Acting like you two weren't girlfriends broke your heart into pieces.

Seeing her with Su-hyeok, talking casually and acted like you didn't exist makes you wanna cry but you're stopping yourself from that.

When you return to reality you quickly pick up a weapon that you will use to fight those zombies that are outside.

But them you suddenly feel hungry.

"I'm hungry" You whisper to yourself.

You jumped in panic when suddenly someone tapped your shoulder.