|| Epilogue ||

______________________

2nd Person POV

______________________

4 months later

"Yahh Gopher. Are you ready?" You happily asked the young man as you smack his head.

The young man wince in pain as his body automatically move forward.

"Aiishhh. Don't startled me, you punk" He said as he raised his hand pretending to hit you.

"Come on Gopher. I'm just joking." You said with a smile before you sat on the ground.

The young man do the same thing.

Your eyes landed on the sky.

Your eyes lighten up seeing the moon surrounds by stars.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" You ask, not leaving your gaze to the moon.

"You're right" He whispered, admiring the night sky.

"i suddenly remember when we have our first serious talk" you said, chuckling at your own words.

"we're too serious back then" He said, giggling.

"Hey, you two? Why do you two seem to be talking seriously there?" Gyeong-su ask and he approached the two of you.

"we get de javu" You and the young man next to you said at the same time.

You both laughed after you two spoke.

"Where's Sun-hwa unnie?" You ask.

"She flew to Seoul for some reason" The young man beside you answered.

You hum and nodded your head in response.

"Btw. How long have you been friends?" Gyeong-su asked, looking at you and the young man beside you.

"Since he's still human" You said jokingly while pointing at the young man next to you.

"Fuck you" He said, sticking out his tongue.

"You too Gopher" you fired back and put a middle finger up.

"put your finger down. Handsome Princess" You heard Namra said.

"fine" you said and pout.

"Look at you. You're so whipped at our president" The young man next to you said.

You're about to smack his head but Namra call your name.

"Areum" Namra sounds like a mother, giving her children a warning by saying their children's name.

______________________

3rd Person POV

______________________

Areum raised her hand in defeat.