|| C23 • I hate you ||

A/N: I decided to make my own ending since I'm not satisfied by AOUAD ending. (I don't like the idea of On-jo losing her father  and Hari losing her brother so let's give them a happy ending here)

______________________

3rd Person POV

______________________

"Ha-ri, let's go" Mi-jin said and she pulled the girl closer to her.

"We have to go" Ha-ri said and she pulled On-jo who was crying.

"let's go, Areum" Namra said calmly to her girlfriend and she helped her to stand up.

Areum can do nothing but follow her girlfriend.

What happened hurt her but she couldn't just stay where she was and cry.

As they run out of the building Areum can hear Cheong-san's voice.

She wants to follow him but it looks like she can't control her own body.

"shibal !!" Gyeong-su whispered angrily to himself.

When they got out of the construction building and when they were far away from that area a loud explosion was heard by everyone.

Areum, Gyeong-su, Namra and Sun-hwa get down on their knees as they feel pain in their ears when the loud explosion occurred.

"Stop it !!" Areum shouted loudly as she covered her ears in fear.

Gyeong-su, Namra and Sun-hwa do the same thing but Namra endured it, seeing her girlfriend crying.

She gets up on her knees and she helps her girlfriend to stand up while Nayeon and Joon-yeong help Gyeong-su and Sun-hwa to get up and catch up with the group.

"Let's go" Namra whispered to Areum and the blonde just nodded her head in response.

X

A heavy yet weakly sign escape on Hari's lips as they watch their school collapsed.

"Oh no..."Mi-jin whispered.

Gyeong-su heard Dae-su wince in pain so he look at his friend and see his legs bleeding.

"are you okay?" Gyeong-su ask as he run closer to his friend.

"Nope. It hurt so bad" Dae-su said.

Gyeong-su immediately ripped off his shirt and wrapped it around Dae-su's wound.

"let's go and keep running" Su-hyeok said gaining everyone's attention.

"I can't just go like this" On-jo weakly answered.

"I'm sorry but can we stay for a little bit.... Nevermind, go ahead, I'll just catch up" She added before she walks away.

"On-jo. Don't go anywhere" Her father said but On-jo didn't listen to him.

Areum who's staring at their burning school suddenly spoke.

"Where are you going?" She asked using her deep voice.

On-jo stop on her tracks and looked at the blonde.

"Somewhere. Where i can vent my anger and frustration" She coldly answered.