|| C9 • Bite ||

______________________

2nd Person POV

_______________________

"Who's doing that kind of sound in the broadcasting room? It's hurting my ears" You said as you covered your ears using your hand.

Seconds later the weird sound ended.

"my ear hurts !!" Y/N complained when she felt pain in her ear.

The strange sound replace of a man's voice.

"Mic test 1 2 1 2. Areum, Cheong-son are you there?" The man shouted at you.

"What are you doing?" You heard someone asked.

"Is that Dae-su?" You ask Cheong-san and the young man nods in response.

"What the hell are they doing?" You whispered under your breath.

But then Dae-su's voice change into Su-hyeok's voice.

"Cheong-san, Areum. Can you both hear me? It's Su-hyeok. We'll come to the both of you so stay put. Got it?" Su-hyeok asked.

"Don't come, moron. You can't come here" Cheong-san said.

"They can't hear you. Moron" You said, rolling your eyes.

"And do those moron knows what their doing?" You added.

"I know what both of you will say but we can't hear you two from here. " Su-hyeok added.

"Don't come" you and Cheong-san said in unison.

"So don't go anywhere and wait for us. You really can't go anywhere, okay? Well come now"

"Are they crazy? It's dangerous outside, why they thought to come out and follow us." You irritatedly said.

"Do they wanted to die?" You added.

You saw Cheong-san walked towards the door.

He was about to open it when he heard On-jo speak.

"Cheong-san. I know you won't listen to me but please stay still. We'll go there so wait for us"

X

"It's been 10 minutes. Why aren't they still here?" You asked as you sigh in frustration.

"You know what? I'm going to them" You said and you quickly left the room.

Cheong-san wanted to stop you but you ran so fast that he could do nothing but watch you leave.

As you run you suddenly encounter your classmates.

"Areum !!" On-jo shouted when she saw you.

She immediately hugged you but you didn't pay your attention to her because you were looking for someone.

You push On-jo slightly and you tell them to leave and go where Cheong-san is.

They immediately follow your command.

As you watched them run you heard something banging below so you quickly went down the stairs and there you saw Gwinam pushing Namra so hard.

You gritted your teeth as you let your anger control you.

"Yoon Gwinam!!!" You shouted his name when Gwinam walked towards Namra.

You immediately jump down the stairs and before your feet landed on the floor, you kicked Gwinam's face.