|| C22 • Friend ||

A/N: I decided to make my own ending since I'm not satisfied by AOUAD ending. (I don't like the idea of On-jo losing her father so let's give her a happy ending here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're all gonna die"

"Shut up. You're scaring them"

______________________

Second Person POV

______________________

As you observe how many zombies surround the outside of the tennis court you no longer notice that your hand is shaking with the annoyance you feel.

Namra noticed the trembling of your hand so she tightened her grip on your hand causing you to look at her.

You're about to ask her what but she tiptoe and lean towards you.

"Calm down, we can get out of here" She whispered softly on your ears as she squeeze your hand.

"And sorry for snapping at you earlier. I'm just worried of you" she added before she moved away from you.

A small but sweet smile appeared on your face when you heard what she said.

Before you can even speak you have heard the whispers of your friends.

You immediately look around and you see more and more zombies outside the tennis court.

As you observe them an idea pops up on your brain.

"I have a plan!!" You shout cause to divert everyone's attention to you.

X

"Are you ready?" You ask your friends.

Su-hyeok, Gyeong-su, Cheong-san, Dae-su, Mi-jin and Ha-ri are already surrounding your friends who can't fight while you are at the gate so that when you open it you can take your friends out immediately.

Your friends nodded so you opened the gate.

When you open the gate, you run closer to Namra who is holding Hyo-ryung's hand while Hyo-ryung is holding Na-yeon hand and Nayeon hold Sun-hwa's hand, the English Professor hold On-jo's hand while Wu-jin is behind her sister.

You pulled Namra and you all ran out.

Kicks and punches are received by the zombies that block your way while Su-hyeok and the others kill those Zombies who is planning to attacked all of you on the side and at the back.

When you got to the construction site you suddenly heard noises coming from zombies so you stopped and shouted "There's a zombie here, go upstairs! Go !!" You shouted loudly and everyone immediately followed you.

Everyone ran upstairs so fast as the zombies struggled to catch up with them.

But when you get to the top all of you only realize that you have no way out.