|| C12 • Silly Girl ||

______________________

3rd Person POV

________________________

"Is she okay?" Cheong-san asked Namra anxiously as he looked at the woman next to the president who was sleeping in Namra's shoulder.

Namra hum in response.

She hold Y/N's hand and squeeze it gently not wanting to wake her up.

"I'm glad she calm down" On-jo said, looking at the blonde.

"I've never seen her cry like that." Wu-jin said.

"I've seen her cry once. She's silently crying on Ms Park shoulder" Su-hyeok said.

"I've heard from the other student that she's being beaten by her own father that's why she always have a bruise" Hyo-ryung said.

"Really?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. I even seen her before, her father slap her face and grab her hair" Hyo-ryung said.

"Poor girl" Dae-su whispered.

"Stop talking about Areum. If Namra heard all of you. I'm sure she'll kill all of you" Joon-yeong said.

"Who cares if Namra hears us." Jimin whispered rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"She's right. Why would she kill us. As if she was Handsome Princess's Girlfriend" Hyo-ryung said.

"I think they're dating. The way she defend Namra earlier is so fucking cool. She's really a brave girl" Wu-jin said.

"That's impossible. They're both girls" Su-hyeok said.

"You're just bitter because Namra choose Areum and not you" Dae-su butt in.

"Guys, let's change the topic. Namra is glaring at us" All of them looked at the president.

They met Namra's eyes causing them to looked away.

"She's really scary" Jimin whispered.

X

Namra frowned when she heard something strange.

The girl immediately stood up causing Y/N to fall to the floor.

When Y/N's head hit the floor, she woke up in shock.

Namra's eyes widened and she knelt in front of Y/N.

"Areum, i'm sorry i forgot that you're beside" Namra apologize as Y/N wince in pain.

"it's fucking hurt" Y/N groaned lowly.

The others rushed towards Y/N as they asked what happened.

Namra didn't answer their question and just immediately help Y/N to stand up and check Y/N's head.

"I'm really really sorry. Areum" Namra feel bad at Y/N.

"It's okay" Y/N said and tapped Namra's shoulder as she keeps on wincing in pain.

(A/N: whipped)

Namra heard that strange sound again.

She stood up and walked towards the window.

"Prez? What's wrong?" Su-hyeok asked when he saw Namra.

"I heard something strange" She said in confusion.

Y/N saw everyone rushing towards Namra so she immediately stood up and walked closer to them.

But then she suddenly heard something strange too.