|| C7• Hambie ||

_____________________

3rd Person POV

______________________

Y/N woke up from her sleep when she heard someone shout.

Y/N immediately stood up and get out of the room that she's hiding.

When the girl came out, she saw the many zombies gathering on the floor and it looks like they were biting someone.

Y/N immediately run to them and lift the zombies one by one before she threw them outside the window.

While she's lifting those zombies, the other zombies stopped biting the girl.

They get up like as if nothing had happened.

Y/N quickly threw the zombie that she's carrying.

Then she kicked the zombie that is staring at the girl who's now sitting, leaning her back on the wall.

Y/N quickly grabbed the girl's hand and helped her to stood up.

"Eun-ji, are you okay?" Y/N asked completely panicking.

Her eyes widened seeing the girl have so many zombie bites.

She didn't hesitate to lift up the girl.

The girl with a bangs screamed.

"bring me down, you punk" The girl shouted, as she was moving her body, trying to get out of Y/N's gripped.

"You're turning into zombies, how can i bring you down. What if you kill me?" Y/N complaint.

"I'm not turning into zombies you moron" Y/N bring the girl down and pushed her, slamming the girl's back on the wall.

She pinned the girl and strangle her.

"Did you just called me Moron?" Y/N said angrily.

"if i were turning into a zombie i - it should be happening now" Eun-ji's words were so hard to understand because Y/N is choking her.

Realization hits Y/N.

Her grip on Eun-ji's neck slowly loosen.

Eun-ji cough as she's catching her breath.

"Are you perhaps... turned into a hambie" The blonde said.

"Hambie?" Eun-ji asked.

"It's Half Human, half zombie. I made that word because" Y/N looked around to see if there is some human and when she confirmed that there's no one, she bring her face closer to Eun-ji.

Eun-ji close her eyes, she thought that Y/N would kiss her but then she slightly jump in surprise when Y/N mumbled something.

"I am a Halfbie" Y/N whispered.

"What?"

"Some zombie bit my hand when I'm trying to survive, I hid in a classroom and then I fainted. When I woke up I wasn't turned into a zombie "Y/n added.

Eun-ji open her eyes and pushed Y/N.

"Stop this nonsense. It's not funny" Eun-ji said before she enters the teachers office.

Eun-ji close the door, not allowing Y/N to get inside.

"Aishh this girl is driving me crazy" Y/N whispered under her breath.

She open the door and closed it loudly causing Every zombie inside the teachers office run towards her.

Y/N closed her eyes and didn't even move as if she's ready to get bitten but those zombies didn't even attack her.