|| C5 • Broadcasting Studio ||

____________________

3rd person POV

____________________

"A loud irritating sound woke Y/N up, she slowly opened her eyes she looked around.

Y/N jumped in shock when she remembered what happened before she passed out.

Her eyes widened when she saw a zombie bite mark on her hand but her fear was replaced by confusion as she realized she's not infected nor she didn't even turned into a zombie.

"what's happening to me? I'm supposed to be a zombie now" Y/N said to herself.

"Am i a ghost now?" Y/N whispered to herself.

She immediately stood up to see if she's really a ghost now but she's wrong.

"oh god, that thought scared me" Y/N sigh in relief knowing that she's not dead.

"But why didn't i turned into a zombie?" She thought.

"nevermind, at least I'm safe now" She whispered to herself.

"but, where am i?" she added.

Her eyes roamed around the room.

She spotted a clothes in the table and some sewing machine and kit.

"so I'm in the costume design club room" She whispered.

Y/N walked towards to the clothes that is in the table.

She search for some clothes that she likes and quickly change her clothes.

She ripped off the other clothes on the table and wrapped it around her bleeding hands.

"Guys" The blonde's attention goes to the voice of her professor.

"You're okay, Right? You're not hurt, Right?" She asked.

"I don't know what's going on or why this is happening. Still, find a safe place and hide" The professor stopped what she's saying as she's restraining herself from crying but then she failed.

"I'm sorry. I can't be of any help. D-don't get hurt, okay? Let's all stay alive and meet again. Okay?" She added.

Y/N take a deep breath, trying to stopped herself from crying.

Once she's finished tidying up, she stood up and stretch her body.

She decided to go to the broadcasting room and meet her English Professor.

"Let's finished this already" Y/n whispered to herself before she walked towards the door and opened it, revealing herself from those zombies.

The zombies turned their attention to the blonde causing the blonde to curse.

Y/N immediately run away from them but she stop when she noticed that no one is chasing her.

"What?"

"What's really happening to me?" Y/N asked herself.

Y/N walked closer to a female zombie but instead of noticing her the zombies just passed her by as if they hadn't seen her.