|| C10 • Strange feeling ||

____________________

2nd Person POV

_____________________

" Can i bite you?"

Is she turning into a zombie now?

No, maybe she's really just hungry.

But she said she wanted to bite me.

"okay" Your bluntly reply gained Namra's attention.

She stared at you first before she shook her head.

"No, I'm leaving before I hurt you" She said and stood up.

She was about to leave when you suddenly grabbed her hand.

You quickly got up from your seat and pulled the girl closer to you.

You hugged her tightly and then whispered "No, you're not leaving this room".

Namra immediately pushed you.

"I can't stay here. What if I become like them?" She said as her voice crack.

Her eyes become glossy, she gulp her own saliva as she's trying hard to stop herself from crying.

Your heart scattered into pieces seeing her restraining herself from crying.

You tried to walked closer to her but she backed away.

"Don't get close to me. Please" She begged.

Her tears were starting to fall down her cheeks as her body collapsed on the floor.

You immediately kneel down in front of her and hug her as she keeps crying.

"Don't lose hope, please" You whispered.

You feel like you wanted to cry but if you let your emotions controls you then no one will handle this situation.

So tried to stop yourself.

"You know. Ever since we became close, my life has finally had a purpose." You whispered to Namra.

"I'm no longer acted only for myself but for others also." You added.

You grabbed her chin and make her look at you.

"I've changed and I know it's because of you" You said softly as you stared her in the eye.

"What are you saying?" Namra asked.

You let go of her and you laid your head on her shoulder as your hand tap her other shoulder.

"Don't mind me. I'm just saying some useless things. But please don't lose hope, every problem has an answer" You whispered.

"you won't turn into a zombie and i know it. Please trust me" you added before you finally let your tears fall down.

"Please" you said or more like you whispered.

Namra was about to speak when suddenly someone entered the room where both of you were hiding.

"Are you two okay?" You heard On-jo's asked.

You immediately stood up and wiped away your tears before facing her.

"yes. We're both okay" You said softly.

You feel your throat hurt so you don't speak again.

"Okay"