|| C16 • Like ||

_____________________

2nd Person POV

_____________________

"Are you okay now?" Namra asked you calmly.

You just nodded in response as you listened to your classmates who's talking.

But Namra gently pulled the hem of your shirt causing you to turn to the young woman beside you.

"why?" you asked in confusion.

Namra looked down and sighed before looking at you again.

When your eyes met hers, your heart flutter.

Her eyes are so pretty.

As you stare at her you do not notice that she's already holding your hand.

You deliberately opened it so she could intertwined her hand with yours but she didn't do that instead, she put something on your hand.

You quickly looked at it and your eyes widened on what you saw.

It's her name tag.

At Hyosan High School, when a student gave their name tag to a classmate it just meant then that he/she liked that person.

It’s a very simple thing but it’s hard to do especially when you’re afraid of being rejected.

Seeing her name tag on your hand makes your face turned red.

She likes me?

But how?

I thought she likes Su-hyeok.

"I heard what you said to Cheong-san earlier and i wanted to say that... I like you too. No erase that... I love you." Namra whispered to your ear causing you to slightly jump in surprise.

"Really?" You slightly exclaimed that caught everyone's attention.

"What is it? Why did you suddenly raised your voice" Cheong-san asked but you didn't hear it because you're too focused on Namra.

"Like really real?" You asked again.

"What is it? What are you talking about?" Su-hyeok asked you.

Namra flashed a small smile before she nodded in response.

Your jaw drop in surprise as you stop breathing for a few seconds.

You froze on your spot as your eyes widened.

"is this a dream?" You whispered under your breath.

So to be sure that it isn't a dream, you slapped yourself repeatedly but then Namra stood up and stop you.

"stop hurting yourself. This is not a dream." She said.

Your lips spontaneously curve into a smile as you hugged her tightly.

"what's happening? Why are you smiling like that?" Now, On-jo is the one who asked you.