|| C19 • Classroom President ||

_________________________

2nd Person POV

_________________________

"Hey. Are you listening on me?" Your cousin asks you.

When she does not hear a response from you, she immediately nudge you by your side.

"ahh !!" you wince in pain as you bite your lips.

Everyone look at you, worries are drawn in their faces.

"What happened?!" Cheong-san asked you.

"Nothing. This bitch just nudge me" you said, pointing Mi-jin.

Everyone just giggled when Mi-jin nudge you again.

They just shrugged it off and continue their business.

"Stop nudging my side. I have a deep wound here" you complaint, lifting up your waistcoat and versatile top.

Mi-jin and Wu-jin awe seeing your abs.

"You have a nice abs. Daebak" your cousin said as she laid her eyes on your revealing abs.

"I want an abs too" Wu-jin said.

"Then move your ass up and go to the gym" you said as you playfully rolling your eyes.

"I'm too lazy to exercise"

You were about to reply to him when Dae-su stood up in front of the three of you.

"What's your deal?" Mi-jin ask the young man if front of them.

Dae-su made a fake cough first before he spoke.

"I... I like you. Ha-ri nonna" your eyes widened seeing hearing Dae-su's remark.

"What? Crazy Bastard" Wu-jin said.

You bit your lower lips as you're restraining yourself from laughing.

It's kinda cute seeing Dae-su having the courage to admit his own feelings towards Ha-ri but it's also kind of funny seeing Wu-jin turning into a protective brother.

"Hey. What's wrong with you?" Wu-jin asked again.

"I saw you shooting arrows. I saw you train every morning. I went to every tournament and cheered for you. I'm the one who yelled. Bronzed Beauty Jang Hari." Wu-jin put his hand on his sister's ears.

Your eyes widened even more when Ha-ri hold your hand and grip it tight.

You look at her then look back at Dae-su.

"I sincerely liked you for years. Right now, i want to be a man and not just a fan of yours. I'm going to die anyway so i want to say what I want first." And with that.

You and your cousin burst out laughing.

"What's wrong? Why are you two laughing?" He innocently asked.

Your cousin smack your arm as she laughed with you.

"Don't mind us. Continue on what you were saying." You said as you try to stop yourself from Laughing.

"This is awesome. You're Dae-su, Right?" Mi-jin asked when the two of you finally stop.

"The one who called my brother 'brother in law' " Ha-ri said.

"Yes. So you knew. Brother in law, did you tell her?" Dae-su asked his friend.

"I might have" Wu-jin whispered.