|| C4 • Betrayed ||

__________________

3rd Person POV

____________________

"I said open the fucking door!!" Y/N shouted causing everyone to immediately take all of the table that they use as a barricade.

Y/N was grinning her teeth, she's trying so hard to hold Mr. Kang who turned into a Zombie.

Mr Kang lied about he didn't get bitten by those zombies but I-sak figure it out that he's lying.

When Mr Kang turned into a zombie he bit Min-ji causing the young woman to turned into a Zombie too.

Dae-su hold Min-ji as Cheong-san, Gyeong-su and Y/N wae pinning Mr. Kang on the wall, using the table that Cheong-san grabbed.

Once the door opened, all girls and boys run outside, except Dae-su, Y/N, Cheong-san and Gyeong-su.

"On the count of three, we'll let them go and run" Y/N said and those three boys just agreed.

"One"

"Two"

"Three, let's go!!" Dae-su immediately throws Min-ji away and at the same time, Y/N releases Mr Kang.

The four students immediately ran out of the room.

As they were running, a group of zombies appears and run towards them.

Nayeon slipped in surprise while the others screamed in panic.

"get out of my way!" Y/N shouted.

She run as fast as she can and jumped so high.

Before her feet landed on the floor, she kicked those zombies in front of Nayeon.

Su-hyeok do the same thing.

Y/N carried one of those zombies and threw it on the other Zombies like she throws a bowling ball on the bowling pins.

Cheong-san quickly grabbed the window and smashed it on the zombies head.

But then a zombie jump on Y/N, causing the blonde to fell on the floor while a zombie is grabbing her foot.

Some boys do the same and followed what Cheong-san did well except Dae-su.

Dae-su grabbed the door and shouted "Hey, get out of my way".

Y/N widened her eyes, she kicked the zombies that is holding her feet before she roll her body at the side.

Dae-su use it as a shield, while the others boys help him to pushed the zombies away.

On-jo quickly run towards the blonde and helped her to stand up.

"Are you okay?" On-jo worriedly asked.

Y/N just nodded in response.

"We need a new room to hide, help me to find one" Y/N said, On-jo just nod.

The two of them began to look at the room to see if there's any zombies inside.

"There's no empty room!" On-jo said.