|| C11 • Suffer ||

Bold Italic are Japanese and Italic font are just thoughts

______________________

2nd Person POV

_______________________

When Namra and you arrived at Cheong-san's place, Su-hyeok immediately hugged the girl who's holding your hand.

Namra let go of your hand and hugged Su-hyeok back.

You feel a little disappointed when Namra let go of you.

Your eyes landed on them as you watched them with no emotion.
(A/N: *Dramatically play "Boyfriend by Dove Cameron)

"Are you okay?" Su-hyeok worriedly asked at Namra.

Namra nodded in response.

Su-hyeok scanned Namra and when he confirmed that Namra is fine, he hug her again.

(A/N: Areum be like: I could be a better boyfriend than him)

You interrupt those two by doing a fake cough.

"Cheong-san, thanks for accepting us and I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier" You said gaining the attention on all of your classmates.

"It's okay. Friends can yell at each other." Cheong-san replied.

A small yet comforting smile plastered in his face.

"He's right. It's okay Areum, you're just expressing what you really feel" Dae-su said.

You can't help but to feel a little happy by their remark.

You looked down trying to hide your flustered face.

"Thanks" you whispered under your breath.

X

"And then she kicked him so hard and stabbed his eyes" Cheong-san finished his story.

Cheong-san is telling them how the two of you fight Gwinam on the library.

"Is that true?" Joon-yeong asked, not believing on what Cheong-san said.

"Yes, it's true" You proudly said.

"Whoa... You two are so cool. You two are perfectly fit with each other" Wu-jin teased you and Cheong-san.

"Eyy. Don't ship us, we're just fucking besties, right?" You said and Nudge Cheong-san and the young man nodded his head on response.

"And besides he like On-" You didn't finish what you were about to say when Cheong-san suddenly covered your mouth with his hand.

"you talk to much" he said to you.

You immediately removed his hand from your mouth and playfully rolled your eyes.

"Ehh? Cheong-san likes someone? Yahh Lee Cheong-san, are you cheating on On-jo" You burst out laughing hearing Dae-su's remark.

"Yahh. What are you talking about? On-jo and i are not dating, you moron" Cheong-san complaint.

"Yet" You butt in.

Cheong-san playfully smack your head as you keep on laughing.

"Hold on" Dae-su said, he stood up and looked at the door.

"Did you hear that?" He asked.

"What?" You asked in confusion.

"I don't know. I just heard some click" Dae-su said.