|| C24 • Forgiveness ||

______________________

3rd Person POV

______________________

After a few hours of walking they reached an area full of houses but no people or zombies around.

"I'm getting a bad feeling about this" Gyeong-su whispered to himself.

"This is our last route before we get to Yangdong so let's hurry up" On-jo's father said and everyone's pace hurriedly.

But as they were walking the four hambies were restless.

They have some strange feelings about it.

Areum stopped walking when she heard a strange sound coming from not far away.

"quiet" Areum's whisper caused everyone to turn their attention to her.

"Did you hear that too?" Gyeong-su asked the girl and the blonde nodded in response.

The two students' eyes widened when they realized that zombies were making noise.

But even before they could say that to their friends, Namra had already spoken.

"Zombies. There are zombies here, everywhere" Namra's whispered caused everyone to be surprised.

Everyone was going to run but the zombies came out and blocked the path that Areum's friends were supposed to pass.

"Shibal!!" Areum whispered to herself and she did not hesitate to attacked those zombies.

Gyeong-su, Su-hyeok and Mr. Nam do the same thing.

Fighting those numerous Zombies side by side as Namra and Sun-hwa are trying to protect those who can't fight.

While they were fighting Mi-jin found a way away from the zombies so they went through there, along with Areum and the others who's fighting the zombies.

But as they run Dae-su, Wu-jin and Joon-yeong stumble.

Su-hyeok and Nayeon immediately helped them.

"Run, I'll take care of it" Areum said boldly and she immediately took a shovel that she will use to beat up those zombies.

But instead of everyone following her they did something else.

They took the equipment they would use in defense and then stood next to or behind Areum.

"Stop acting tough. We will fight along with you" Su-hyeok said and then he tightened his grip on the shovel that he was holding.

"Let's do it together." Joon-yeong said with a grin on his face.

(A/N: goosebumps again)

"Aaiisshh" That's all Areum responded.

As the zombies approached them, someone suddenly took hold of her hand.

She looked at who it was and she saw Namra standing next to her.

"Stay with me" Namra whispered.