|| C17 • Sacrifice ||

_____________________

3rd Person POV

_____________________

"My sister don't really like archery but then she said she was already interested in those sports. So our family only cared about whether or not she made it into the national team.They don't pay attention to me." Wu-jin said to his classmates

"I'll give you attention, Brother in law. Don't be sad you have me-" Dae-su was interrupted by Wu-jin himself.

"Thank god i have Dae-su. But before u met Dae-su, i met my sister's crush first. My sister and her crush became so close back then. My sister's crush really take a good care of us. She give me the attention that i didn't get from my own family." Wu-jin said as his eyes landed on a certain girl who's now talking to her girlfriend.

"That's why until now, even if they weren't friends anymore. My sister still like her crush" He said.

Flashback

"Nonna, where's dad and Mom?" Wu-jin ask her sister when he noticed that his parents are nowhere to be find.

"I don't know too"  Hari replied

"Then who will cook food to us. We both don't know how to cook"  Wu-jin asked again.

"Areum is staying here until mom and dad came back so don't worry about the food" Wu-jin's eyes widened in surprise.

He rushed towards his older sister and ask if she's telling that truth.

"I'm not joking. She's coming here-" Hari get interrupt by the doorbell rang.

"She's here" Hari immediately leave the boy alone.

Wu-jin jaw drops when he saw Areum holding a 2 box of Chicken.

"Good morning Wu-jin, i brought some foods to the two of you" Areum said as she showed the 2 box of chicken that she's holding while she's walking inside their house.

"You're really a  life saver. Areum!!" Wu-jin exclaimed in happiness.

X

"Wu-jin ahh!! Are you okay?" Areum asked when she saw Wu-jin.

Wu-jin looked at her before he looked away.

"I'm not. My parents didn't pay attention to me earlier when I'm telling some stories to them" Wu-jin whispered.

Areum walked closer to where the boy is.

She sit down beside him and tap gently his head.

"Then tell it me. I'll listen, promise "Areum said then she raised her right hand.

Wu-jin smiles and starts telling to Areum what he told his parents.

X

"Nonna, stop it. It hurts!!" Wu-jin said but Hari didn't stop smacking him.

"Yahh, Hari. Stop that already. What if you'll hurt your brother!!" Areum shouted as she was in the kitchen cooking something for the siblings.