Adopted?

Disclaimer:  Unfortunately I don't own Harry Potter.  If I did, Draco and Hermione would be together.  *cries*

Hermione POV

I wake up in the morning to my mother's yells.  I quickly get out of bed.  I am Hermione Granger and the war just ended.  We recently got a hogwarts letter saying that we had to redo our 7th year, and I apparently got head girl.  A few years ago I would've been jumping in joy, but now it just means I don't get as much alone time.

My mother barges into my room and yanks me out by my hair.  She then proceeds to kick me all over my body.  This wasn't new so I just took it without a whimper of pain.  She only gets more mad whenever I scream or make any noise or move to resist.  She starts yelling at me.

"You useless bitch!  Why can't you do anything?  I told you to do the dishes and make breakfast for me and your father!  Where is it?"

I knew better than to answer her question as I had forgot to put my alarm and she would just get more mad.  She kept kicking me and then my father walked in.  I didn't feel hope though since he also loves taking part in these beatings.  But for some reason he stopped my mother, told me to go get ready, and took my fuming mother somewhere.  I was confused but didn't question it.  At least I get out of this beating.  He also told me to cover up all me bruises and everything.  I complied and went upstairs.  I changed into this.

Since my parents leave my face and neck untouched there wasn't anything to cover up there

Since my parents leave my face and neck untouched there wasn't anything to cover up there.  I went downstairs and saw 2 strangers sitting there.  They looked like someone I knew though....

Shaking that thought out of my head, I greeted them and then found my parents in the kitchen.  I knew we had to do the perfect family act when others were there.  They told me, "we never wanted you bitch and now we don't have to have you" and then walked out.  I felt a bit sad but I've heard that before.  What confused me most was the last part.  What did they mean?

The two strangers were talking to my parents and when I entered again they looked at me and suddenly hugged me.  I stared at them and my parents silently gave me a letter, trying to look sad about something, but you could still see the glint in their eyes.  After the people pulled away, I opened the letter.  They told me to go upstairs and read it and come back down packed up.  I looked at them confused, but did what they asked.

The letter said,

"Dear Ms. Granger,

if you have this letter that means that you have found out that you are adopted and have met your real parents.  You are not Hermione Granger but rather, Hermione Rose Zabini.  Your parents are Allysa and Ryan Zabini.  You have a twin named Blaise Zabini.  As soon as you read this letter, your concealment charm will wear off and you will see your true self.  You are to go with your true parents immediately.

Sincerely,

The minister of magic"