Staying

I stayed in my bed like that.  I knew that I would be able to last until we had to leave to Hogwarts.  I had this huge library and I had a desk.  I had elves to bring me food (which I would probably reject) and I have my sketchbook and wand with me.  Plus we're leaving in like 2 months to Hogwarts anyway.  I'll survive.  I've survived worse.  That itself gives me sad thoughts.  I look down at my arm and leg.  It was still red so I just started sketching.

A few hours later I finished and looked at what I made.  It surprised me.  Normally I would draw landscapes, random people, and shapes with designs.  This time though, I drew this.

I was surprised but satisfied with it

I was surprised but satisfied with it.  It reflected on how I was feeling at the moment.  I wrote underneath, 

"She finally let go of all her fake
Smiles disappeared
and tears slowly rolled down her face
Her face as she whispered to herself
'I don't want to me'"

I was happy with it and closed it.  I looked at the clock and realized it was half past 8 and I came in here at 3.  It's been 5 and a half hours and no one came to look for me.  I couldn't help but feel sad.  They didn't care.  Just then a house elf popped into the room.  He was holding nothing.  

"Hello miss!"

I looked at him curiously.  

"Hi.... um what's your name?"

He looked delighted.

"My name is......Halpy!"

"Well Halpy it's nice to meet you, but....what are you doing here?"

"Master Blaise and his friends told me to give this Howler to you."  

I took it from him slowly and opened it.  Blaise's voice came screaming out.

'Hermione stop being such a drama queen and come out.  You're just mad because we proved you wrong.  We're not sorry.  You don't have any problems compared to us.  You're problems are probably just not getting something you want and getting adopted.  You're just doing this for attention and we all know that.  And we also know that you wouldn't last 2 days in your room.  So just get your ass out of that room.'

It disintegrated and I turned to the terrified elf with a hard face and told him, "You may go now Halpy."

He looked scared but still asked me the question that was obviously on his mind.  

"Aren't you going to reply miss?"

"Call me Hermione please and no, I am not.  If they ask what my reply was just say that I didn't give one.  Ok Halpy?"

He nodded.  " Ok, mi- Hermione I will."

He snapped his fingers and disappeared.  After he left I let my anger show.  My magic went out of control completely.  It knocked everything down and broke it and ripped everything to pieces.  It blasted my mirror and cut my clothes.  They thought I was doing this for attention?!  They think I can't even last 2 days, huh?  Well I'll show them.  I'll stay here until it's time to leave.  Thankfully our parents went on a trip and can't force me to come out of my room.  I looked around.  The room was a mess.  I flicked my hand and muttered reparo and everything went back to normal.  I started sketching again.

  I started sketching again

Underneath the first one I wrote, 

"It's all for attention right?
She cuts for attention doesn't she?
She thinks about suicide everyday.
She starves herself.
She cries herself to sleep.
She is broken...
But it's all for attention right?"

I wrote that to symbolise what Blaise said.

Underneath the second I wrote, 

"Words hurt.
I have scars to prove it."

I finished and I realized it was past 1 in the morning.  I shut my sketchbook and went to sleep.

*Time skip*

I woke up at 10 in the morning.  I immediately panicked.  Then all the memories from yesterday came back to me.  I frowned and went to the bathroom.  I brushed my teeth, showered, and wore this.

Since I wouldn't be going out today, I got a book and started reading

Since I wouldn't be going out today, I got a book and started reading.  I finished that so I took another.  It went on like this for about 7 books before Halpy apparated into my room again.

"Halpy!  You scared me!"

He looked apologetic and scared.

"Halpy very sorry miss!"

"It's fine.  You just startled me that's all.  And call me Hermione."

He nodded.  I asked him, "Halpy why are you here?"

He jumped as if he suddenly remembered what he had to do.

"Master Blaise wanted me to give another message Hermione!"

I sighed and held out my hand.  It was another Howler.  I told Halpy to leave as I wouldn't respond anyway.  He left with a pop and I opened it to see what he wanted this time.

'Hermione stop being a little kid.  Get out of your room and stop throwing a tantrum.  You owe all of us an apology.  Stop being stuck up and get your ass out here.  You know we're right.  You have no idea about problems'

I think it was safe to say that I was pissed.  How DARE he say I know nothing about problems?  He's an asshole.

I started throwing stuff around my room, but I couldn't see.  Tears of rage and sadness were clouding my eyes.  I can't believe he would say such cruel stuff.  I melt onto my bed, sobbing.  Well it looks like my evening will be spent in the bathroom with a friend.

AN: Hey sorry for the crappy chapter.  I was tired and stressed.