Hogwarts

AN: Hey!  It's been a while...  but im back.  Thank you to those of you who didn't give up on this story.

So i'm skipping all her time in her room since she stays in it the whole time and there's nothing much to write about it.

Hermione POV

I woke up and sighed.  Today was the day I had to face everyone.  We were going to Hogwarts.  I would have to face Blaise and his idiot friends like Draco.  Wait, no.  Malfoy.  Not Draco.  Malfoy.

I stared at my packed trunk.  I packed it yesterday after I recieved all my books from an owl.  I got a letter from Mcgonagall saying that we could wear muggle clothes for our 7th year instead of our school robes on some days.  I had sighed at that and packed a lot of muggle clothes under my school robes.  Now I look around to see if I had forgotten anything.  I saw my sketch book and quickly, but carefully, packed it in the trunk.  We still had about 3 hours until we had to start and Blaise was still packing.  Mum and Dad came home yesterday and didn't suspect anything about me being in my room since they came in the night.

AN: also she started having food after the 1st week she stayed in her room.

I heard a crack and I guessed that Blaise's friends were here.  I scowled.  

I didn't have breakfast since I never do.  I get off the bed and pull out the scale.  I step on it and it reads 90 lbs.  I look in the mirror and think, "that's not good enough".

I started out at 130 lbs.  I know how fat that is and I only lost 40 lbs?  I sighed and just shrunk it and pack it in my trunk.  I would never leave this behind.

I sigh and make myself comfortable for the last 3 hours until we leave.  I hear everyone walking around outside since I had to take off all the charms.  I go into Blaise's mind to see what he's talking about and hear them talking about me.

"She's honestly such a bitch.  I was expecting a nice sister who I would love.  She's nothing like that.  You know what she did?  She locked herself up for 2 months just for attention .  I swear, she's so annoying."

I left his mind, not wanting to hear any more.

I expected a bit better but at the same time I didn't really care.  That's a thing about having depression and anxiety at the same time.  You care too much and at the same time, don't care at all.

I sigh.  Well, it's not like I can do shit about it.

Time skip

I finally come out of my room for the first time in 2 whole months.  I probably look worse for the wear, given how everyone's gaping at me.  They composed themselves and ignored me,  going back to talking amongst themselves.  I walked past them, not able to spare 2 shits for them.

I poured myself some coffee and smiled tiredly at my parents.

"Good morning"

They smiled and said it back then turned to all of us.

"Ok guys, I hope you all are packed and ready because we have to start in about 5 minutes.  Get your trunks so we can start putting it in the car."

Blaise's group left to go get everything and I just sat there, finishing my coffee in peace.  My parents asked me to get my stuff again and I told them that it's already here.  They nodded and left, presumably to get the car out.  

I sighed and, having finished my coffee, left to change.  

I wore some muggle clothes and left to go outside.