Twin

As soon as we walked in I was attacked with a hug.  Blaise.

"Hermione!  I've missed you so much!"

I was confused.

"umm...hi?  You knew I was your twin all these years?"

He looked sad.

"Of course I did.  Why do you think I never made fun of you and we became somewhat aquaintences?"

I was angry.  My hair was blood red.

"so you only didn't just because I was your twin?  You would've done it if you didn't know that I was family?"

He shook his head quickly.

"No I would never.  Please."

I melted and sighed.

"Ok, fine.  I'm happy to see you too Blaise.  Though I didn't know that you are my twin, you still were there for me."

He looked super happy, the streak in his being bright yellow and all.

"Oh yeah.  Blaise?  Is there a way to, you know, cover this up?"  I motioned to my hair

He looked confused as to why I was asking.

"No, even if you dye it, it'll still be there.  Why?"

Damn.

"Nothing just wondering.  I don't like giving my emotions out so...yeah"

"oh ok"

Our parents then told Blaise to show me to my room.  He took me through the huge thing and I knew I needed a map.  Finally, we arrived to a stop.  The door itself was beautiful.  It was a large double door with swirls and designs on it.  Then we opened my room.  It was huge!  There was a window seat and next to it were doors that led to a humongous balcony which Blaise told me connects to his.  The closet was huge and there was a door that led to the bathroom.  It was a huge bathroom with a tub that looked like a small pool and soaps and perfumes of every kind and there was a huge shower.  I went back out and noticed a house elf unpacking my things.  Blaise had already told me that they treated their elves right and to just let them do their work.  There was a huge bed that could fit 6 people comfortably.  There was desk in the corner and one whole wall was transformed into a mini library.  

"Do you like it?"

I turned to him and screamed, "I love it!"

He laughed.  Suddenly I heard his voice in my head.  I jumped.  Then it sunk in.

"Wait we have twin telepathy?"

He nodded and said that we could communicate with this no matter where we were, but we could block each other out so the other didn't hear their thoughts.

I nodded.  Well at least my secret will be safe.