Switching

I was....adopted?

WHAT!

I started feeling anxious and I started having trouble breathing.  I quickly stumbled to the bathroom and grabbed my razor.  I held it to my wrist and swiped.  I did it again just under it.  I could feel the relief washing over me in waves as I finished.  This was my way to cope with life, especially with Voldemort coming back to life and causing the whole war.  All the others had to cope with the war, but they all celebrate the end and don't realize that I don't.  They don't know what I go through and I'd like to keep it that way.  Then I remembered about the concealment charm.  I looked in the mirror and gasped.

I looked beautiful.

My untamed brown hair turned black and fell in waves halfway down my back and ended.  The tips were dyed bright orange, which I've read, symbolises surprise.  I remembered seeing a streak of color in Blaise's hair like mine at school.  I also remembered reading that magical twins sometimes had that type of power, especially when their different genders.  The hair changes color to symbolise their emotions.  Since I was feeling surprised, it was orange.  Mine kind of went in ombre though.  My eyes were changing colors in the light, but the true color was midnight blue with specks of gold.  My body became thinner and into a hourglass shape.  My skin became a bit darker like the Zabini's.  The only thing that didn't change about me was my brain and hobbies.

This is what Blaise's hair looks like just with the color of his emotions.  Ignore face.

And this is Hermione's

And this is Hermione's.  Ignore face.  Whatever emotion she's feeling picture that color.

I remembered what Allysa told me and went and packed everything

I remembered what Allysa told me and went and packed everything.  After I was done I looked around to see if I forgot anything.  I realized I never put a band-aid on my arm and did that.  Then I realized I forgot to pack my first aid kit and my razor.  I packed those up and went downstairs.  They were still there. 

"Oh now you look like us!  We're so glad!"

"You guys waited for me?"

They looked at me like I was a lunatic.

"Of course we would, we just got you back why would we leave now?"

"Because I took like 3 hours upstairs."

They rolled their eyes.

"Darling your brother takes 3 more hours than that and we wait for him.  You're nothing compared to him."

I know that they meant in the packing time, but my mind took it a different way.  I have PTSD and depression, so my mind tends to sometimes take things the wrong way.  I blocked my emotions from getting to my face though.  I'm good at that, but my hair was blue.  Luckily my parents thought it was just because I was sad to leave this home.  

"Oh honey, don't be sad that you're leaving.  You're back with your real family now"

I looked at them confused.  Then I realized that they could see my hair color.  So I went along with their story.  I said my goodbyes and when we finally left, my parents couldn't have looked more relieved.

We then apparated to the Zabini manor.