Umm....Hi?

Blaise and I were talking until mum called us down for lunch.  I immediately panicked.  You see I'm anorexic and for a good reason too.  I got to make up an excuse quick.

"umm Blaise?"

He looked at me from the door.

"yeah?"

"I'm not that hungry right now, I'm still trying to digest the fact that I was adopted.  I'll eat later."

He looked at me and nodded.

"I'll go tell mum then"

I gave a sigh of relief.  Well I got out of that at least.  Look, the thing is I do eat.  Just not breakfast and dinner.  I figured out that lunch has the least calories of all of the meals.  Lunch is enough to keep me alive and thin.  No one can tell me otherwise.

I sat in my room reading for a while and then went and took a shower.  Since I'm old enough to do magic outside of school, I use a charm to cover up my bruises and scars.  I get out of the shower and wear this.

Then I went out to the balcony and sat there, practicing my spells

Then I went out to the balcony and sat there, practicing my spells.  I realized I could no longer make a patronus and if I could, it was very weak.  My face dropped.  

Damn.  I think that's on this year's exams. 

Suddenly I heard Blaise's voice in my head.

'Hey Mione.  My friends are gonna be coming over today, just wanted to warn you.'

'which friends?'

'Theo, Daphne, Astoria, Pansy, and...Draco'

I sighed.  I had expected these names.  

He then said, 'so...you're ok with it?  Because mum said you have to meet them'

I sighed again.

'yeah I'm fine with it.  I can't stop you from having friends after all.  And I'm fine with meeting them too.  I already forgave them all a long time ago.'

'you did?  When did they apologize?'

'They...never did, just I forgave them since we all went through the same war and they did choose the right side in the end.'

'I'm glad'

I then proceeded to shut the twin communication down and went back inside my room.  I was just reading Hogwarts: A History again when Blaise knocked on my door.  

"Come in!"

Blaise walked in and told me that they'd be here in about 10 minutes.  I went downstairs with him and we were having a heated discussion about who the new potions teacher would be when the doorbell rang (AN: Do they have doorbells?).  Blaise went to open the door and I just reopened my book.  In about 5 minutes I could feel 6 pairs of eyes on me.  I sighed and closed my book.  I was feeling impatient so my hair was teal.  

Draco POV

I walked into the Zabini manor and was talking to Blaise while the rest of our friends arrived.  Blaise then said, "Guys, I want you to meet someone."

I stared at him.  He looked so nervous.  His hands were fidgeting and the streaks in his hair were blue.  

We followed him to the living room and there was a girl sitting there.  She was pretty, like seriously beautiful.  But I didn't like her.  My heart was already filled with love for Hermione Granger.  Smartest witch of our age.  Mudblood.  Person who punched me...hard.  Girl who is probably head girl.  

I smirked at that thought.  I got head boy so me and Granger would be sharing a dorm.

She looked like Blaise.  Her hair tips were indigo and now they were teal, symbolising impatience.  I looked at the rest of our friends.  Astoria and Daphne looked envious and mad.  Pansy was just in pure shock.  Theo was looking at her in admiration, confusion, and a little bit of lust.  Overall, we were all pretty confused.  So I spoke for all of us. 

"Umm...Blaise?  Who is this?"

We turned to him and he said, "Guys this is my si-"

"Blaise, I am perfectly capable of introducing myself thank you very much."

We all turned to the girl who spoke.  She looked at all of us in the eye and said, "I am Hermione Zabini, Blaise's twin sister, previously known as Hermione Granger."

She kept staring at us.  It was unnerving.  Then her words sank in.  

Pansy screamed, "Wait, Hermione Granger?!  As in Mudblood Granger?!  As in the one Draco lo- mmmppph!"

I covered her mouth before she could finish that sentence and gulped.  Hermione was looking at us strangely.  God, Hermione, you're not making easy for me.  My feelings for her just tripled.  Not just because of her new looks, but because I could see how strong she turned in the past few years.  Prepping for Voldemort to attack really strengthens one up I suppose.  Also because now we could actually have a chance, since my family would probably approve too now that she's pureblood.

So I went and said to her, "Umm...Hi?"

"Hi."